Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Intimidated: Spence Doesn't Really Hit That Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner said Manny dont punch hard and Broner went the distance, dont cry it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Broner said Manny dont punch hard and Broner went the distance, dont cry it is what it is.
      lol Some say.. It's better not to believe someone who thought he won the fight

Anyway, know the game bruh or Stay blind.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 03-24-2019, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• That is why Manny forgot how to speak English when interviewed after the fight. He wants no part of Spence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          What I do know if a man with more power fights a man with less power.. The other man retreats and tends to go on survival mode.

But since your theory that Pac has no power, then in close association and correlation to what Algeiri has said about both Pac and Spence power which he has fought both.

Based on your assumption that Pac has no power at all, then we can therefore conclude based on your theory, Pac has more pop than Spence based on a guy who has fought both, which only Means both guys have no power based on your theory. More so, Spence has lesser pop than Pac since Algieri said Pac has more bite on his feather fisted punches.

So based on your theory. They'll both last 12 rounds, since they have no power.

Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"

What are you babbling on about? Spence stopped Algieri and Pac knocked him down 50 times and didn’t. Then fought for 9 years and didn’t get a knockout. That is the facts ,so you giving me your theory as to why is irrelevant. I appreciate it and salute your effort..

Crawford stopped Jeff Horn relatively easy. Pacquiao was bullied by him with all Pacquiao power.

Also what the hell are you talking about.....” When a man with power faces a man with less power the guy with less power retreats” lol you need to watch Canelo vs GGG 2 and tell me if that is the case of Mayweather vs Mosley. However, let’s agree to disagree you are right.

Comment

• spence isn't a one punch bone cruncher, but he'd beat pacquiao's ass. not only would manny take punishment, he'd miss a lot and have trouble closing the gap. spence can fight and he's bigger than floyd mayweather. don't poke the bear. this will be the last fight of manny's career. and if he wins it will without a doubt be his best win and flukey ass f#cking miracle.
            Last edited by New England; 03-24-2019, 03:27 AM.

Comment

• I really don't want to see this it'd be a horrible fight with Manny taking a ridiculous amount of punishment.

It'd likely be a terrible beating and you're sat hoping the towel comes in, you log on BS saddened you practically just watched a sanctioned murder but to your amazement Spoons there claiming robbery posting videos in slow-mo and back-to-front punch stat counts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                What are you babbling on about? Spence stopped Algieri and Pac knocked him down 50 times and didn’t.
                I believe you Pac has no power, but Algeiri is saying otherwise.. Ask Algeiri he seems to think you are wrong?

Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"

They never get dazed and confused against Pac. He's got no power.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-24-2019, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• Welp...from the horses mouth.

He wants no parts of Spence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                    Welp...from the horses mouth.

He wants no parts of Spence.
                    Naah.. I think Haymon gave him the marching orders not to touch Spence at this point in time.

This is how Pac sees Spence.

Pac: "He doesn’t really hit that hard,”
                    Pac: "He is like Ledwaba,”

And you know what he did to Ledwaba. That grin says it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Naah.. I think Haymon gave him the marching orders not to touch Spence at this point in time.

This is how Pac sees Spence.

Pac: "He doesn’t really hit that hard,”
                      Pac: "He is like Ledwaba,”

And you know what he did to Ledwaba. That grin says it all.

"i uhhh think my shoulder is hurting now... but its up to my promoter bob.... al haymon"

Comment

Working...
                      X