Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao smiles, doesn’t include Spence as an opponent on his poll.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    The excuse of blaming everyone else apart from Pacquiao for his decisions is played out and boring. Spence would have been on HIS poll if HE had any intention of fighting Spence.

We'll wait for Pac's excuse why he omitted Spence.

Bottom-line if Haymon feels its a winnable fight for Spence. He will get this fight done. Since this is the fight were in Pac can pass the torch to Spence if Spence wins. Not only that its the biggest money fight to be made besides Floyd. So yeah, if this doesn't get made. It only means Haymon is protecting Spence, and is not sure if Spence can win against Pac.

At the end of the day, it's about the money fight. This is the money fight. Pac has 2 fights left. NO one can bring more money in the table aside from a Pac fight. If Pac Spence doesn't happen. Its because of Haymon's not convinced he can defeat Pac.

If Haymon feels he can feed Pac to Spence. He will do it. That's the bottom-line. That's the money fight. Pac's clock is ticking. He only has 2 fights left. This is a business decision.

Comment

The excuse of blaming everyone else apart from Pacquiao for his decisions is played out and boring. Spence would have been on HIS poll if HE had any intention of fighting Spence.
      After Spence called Manny over and Manny went through his ok I happy to be here spiel, then he bolted away and you could see the fear on his face, he just wanted to get away from Spence lol.

No way does Manny want to fight Spence, he knows whats up, he needs to shut his mouth talking about fighting big name guys and then running away to fight some B grader from a lower division.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        We'll wait for Pac's excuse why he omitted Spence.

Bottom-line if Haymon feels its a winnable fight for Spence. He will get this fight done. Since this is the fight were in Pac can pass the torch to Spence if Spence wins. Not only that its the biggest money fight to be made besides Floyd. So yeah, if this doesn't get made. It only means Haymon is protecting Spence, and is not sure if Spence can win against Pac.

At the end of the day, it's about the money fight. This is the money fight. Pac has 2 fights left. NO one can bring more money in the table aside from a Pac fight. If Pac Spence doesn't happen. Its because of Haymon's not convinced he can defeat Pac.
        No it's Pacquiao only willing to fight the best for massive money. Like when he priced himself out against Crawford. Pacquiao has the ability to fight anyone he wants, he's choosing who to avoid.

Comment

No it's Pacquiao only willing to fight the best for massive money. Like when he priced himself out against Crawford. Pacquiao has the ability to fight anyone he wants, he's choosing who to avoid.
          Like i said let's wait for why he didn't include it. I have a feeling Haymon gave him the marching orders not to include Spence. We'll see.

Pac can't elude to this. He will answer this underlying question why he chose someone else if he doesn't fight Spence. Everyone wants Spence for Pac. We'll see in the coming days why Spence is not there.

I don't think Pac is scared of anybody. The guy went up the ring for crying out loud. He wants Spence.

That grin says it all. Pac wants to ice this dude.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-23-2019, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Like i said let's wait for why he didn't include it. I have a feeling Haymon gave him the marching orders not to include Spence. We'll see.

Pac can elude to this. He will answer this underlying question why he chose someone else if he doesn't fight Spence. Everyone wants Spence for Pac. We'll see in the coming days why Spence is not there.

I don't think Pac is scared of anybody. The guy went up the ring for crying out loud. He wants Spence.
            Why isnt Pac telling everyone he wants Spence, why doesnt he mention his name, why is Spence trying to get the fight and Manny is playing a mute , I know why !

He wants nothing to do with Spence you fool lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              After Spence called Manny over and Manny went through his ok I happy to be here spiel, then he bolted away and you could see the fear on his face, he just wanted to get away from Spence lol.

No way does Manny want to fight Spence, he knows whats up, he needs to shut his mouth talking about fighting big name guys and then running away to fight some B grader from a lower division.
              lol

That Grin on Pac's face is a hungry lion who wants to teach a young lion how to do it. This is a man all set to ice this dude.

Pac left coz he doesn't want to hug the limelight. It was Spence night. He discretely left for crying out loud. Just the fact he even climb up in the ring isn't enough for you guys. How many fighters do that? You guys are hard to please lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-23-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                Why isnt Pac telling everyone he wants Spence, why doesnt he mention his name, why is Spence trying to get the fight and Manny is playing a mute , I know why !

He wants nothing to do with Spence you fool lol.
                It could be Haymon telling Pac to defuse this.. Like I said, let's wait for Pac's reason. He will have to answer why he omitted Spence. My guess is, Haymon is not sure if Spence can win so he is protecting his future star.

The money fight is Spence vs Pac. If Haymon doesn't want it. It doesn't get made.

Comment

Damn. I thought that warrior in Pac would have made him want Spence.

I have to admit I was wrong.

Comment

lol

That Grin on Pac's face is a hungry lion who wants to teach a young lion how to do it. This is a man all set to ice this dude.

Pac left coz he doesn't want to hug the limelight. It was Spence night. He discretely left for crying out loud. Just the fact he even clib up in the ring isn't enough. How many fighters do that? You guys are hard to please lol

Manny sht his pants and the video shows it, and now in the aftermath Manny is too frightened to mention Errols name lol while Errol is TV saying its the fight he wants next even saying a date Manny recently said he wanted to fight on.

Manny is full of sly politics and saving face, he wants no part of Errol Spence, and no CW Errol is scaring Manny to death .

Comment

The guy is too nice or too stupid to let himself get blamed again just like in the Crawford case. He has a script to follow now as instructed by Haymon.

Meanwhile, Spence will continue to claim he wants Pac, even though he knew he's getting Porter. He, too, is now instructed to follow a script.

Last time it was Arum protecting Crawford. (Man, I kept waiting for that fight to happen. Scumbag Arum preferred to make garbage fights for TC the likes of Jean, Lundy, Molina, Gamboa, and many others. He didn't even have the balls to have him pit against Matthysse, who HBO wanted.) And now scumbag Arum is claiming it's Pac he was protecting.
                      Last edited by al-Xander; 03-23-2019, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X