Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under the radar HW fight tomorrow, Friday 02/22!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically a sparring session for Yakubov, wouldn't mind seeing him against Chuprakov

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      dont forget my boy the brixton bomber is still in the mix!
      HOLY **** mlac!!!! Danny's corpse got the late call last Saturday and he went down to Austria and stopped Boban!!!!! I can't ****ing believe this!! Late career resurgence incoming for Danny at 45!

I have no clue in hell what happened here, Boban's corner seemingly throws in the towel because they can't stand to watch how boring the fight is any more

https://sport.blic.rs/ostali-sportov...tajson/9gbpkg0

So, from what I got from Google Translate, Boban was dealing with a rib injury when they threw in the towel but Danny has written a statement saying he cannot agree with the outcome and that there will be a rematch May 31 in Belgrade!!
      But, Google translate also had Boban quoted saying things like "I did not understand what the coach wanted to do with the pecker" and "I think the man was on the verge of being pushed out of his puddle." So who ****ing knows

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        HOLY **** mlac!!!! Danny's corpse got the late call last Saturday and he went down to Austria and stopped Boban!!!!! I can't ****ing believe this!! Late career resurgence incoming for Danny at 45!

I have no clue in hell what happened here, Boban's corner seemingly throws in the towel because they can't stand to watch how boring the fight is any more

https://sport.blic.rs/ostali-sportov...tajson/9gbpkg0

So, from what I got from Google Translate, Boban was dealing with a rib injury when they threw in the towel but Danny has written a statement saying he cannot agree with the outcome and that there will be a rematch May 31 in Belgrade!!
        But, Google translate also had Boban quoted saying things like "I did not understand what the coach wanted to do with the pecker" and "I think the man was on the verge of being pushed out of his puddle." So who ****ing knows
        ****ing LOL incredable scenes there, Bobo badly hurts the brixton bomber who seems to be on the verge of being stopped and seconds later Bobo's team throw the towl in.

Brixton bomber v Atomic Bull next!?

Comment

Working...
        X