• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space Jam 2 just about to start production earlier than expected

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
      Space Jam 2 just about to start production earlier than expected

Comment

Lebrick too busy helping the demorats win an election more than gettin in the playoffs

Dude should be another candidate for 2020 democrat presidencial candidate

Comment

i guess it is cool again to hate lebron eh?

Comment

I don't think it's the fault of James doe.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              I don't think it's the fault of James doe.
              Dude made everyone feel like theyre going to be traded for AD

Its not james doe

Comment

Free throw shooting, turnovers and defense are killing the Lakers right now and Lebron deserves a lot of blame for all three of those. Lebron needs to show up and show he is that dude. Do what is needed to win games and stop stat hounding. If we need forty then go out and get me 40, if I need great D, give me great D.

Lakers have good talent, but its the wrong kind of talent for a Lebron led team. Either they need to go out and get spot up shooters who can play off the ball or Lebron needs to adjust and stop dominating the ball so much and play off the ball more.

Comment

Did you guys see him play defense last night Bron just standing around

****ing guy ruined that young Lakers core

Now all the chemistry is ****ed up, now Lakers are stuck with an old LeBron for what? 4 more season?

This is like part 2 of Kobes farewell tour.

Buckle up Lakers fans. You're in for a rough ride.
                  Last edited by Beercules; 02-26-2019, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                    Free throw shooting, turnovers and defense are killing the Lakers right now and Lebron deserves a lot of blame for all three of those. Lebron needs to show up and show he is that dude. Do what is needed to win games and stop stat hounding. If we need forty then go out and get me 40, if I need great D, give me great D.

Lakers have good talent, but its the wrong kind of talent for a Lebron led team. Either they need to go out and get spot up shooters who can play off the ball or Lebron needs to adjust and stop dominating the ball so much and play off the ball more.
                    Bron can't change the way he plays, especially now. You can't coach that guy.

Bron is a cancer man, he's finally getting exposed out west.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Bron can't change the way he plays, especially now. You can't coach that guy.

Bron is a cancer man, he's finally getting exposed out west.
                      Yes, I really wish we had held off on Lebron, and let the young guys develop more this season and then went after Kawhi and AD in the off season, but oh well.

Comment

Working...
                      X