Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Built Golden Boy, White Had Fertittas To Build UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    So you had no help? No Schaffer or Hopkins?
    I think you missed the point. Dana White was a minority owner in UFC. The Fertitta's were the main ones that ran the ship. Dana answered to them.
    Oscar 100% owns Golden Boy. He answers to one. Shaeffer and Hopkins are employees of Oscar (well Shaeffer is now an ex employee)

Comment

Schaefer and Gomez would like a word with you bucko.

Comment

damn I need to youtube this new fighter Hank The Tank sounds like he could be legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          Actually Schaefer built golden boy. He's the reason Floyd did business with them in the first place and he played the role with most of golden boys big stars. Now golden boy is down to just Canelo. The rest of the roster is ass.
          He also the one who recruited Canelo so Oscar got Richard to thank

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
            I think you missed the point. Dana White was a minority owner in UFC. The Fertitta's were the main ones that ran the ship. Dana answered to them.
            Oscar 100% owns Golden Boy. He answers to one. Shaeffer and Hopkins are employees of Oscar (well Shaeffer is now an ex employee)
            Not true. Schaefer was a minority owner and Hopkins is also a minority owner in the company. There are also others who own stakes in Golden Boy.

Schaefer gave up his percentage as part of the settlement years ago.

When it started, Mosley and Barrera had percentages of the company. Both had to give up their percentages when they left.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              Actually Schaefer built golden boy. He's the reason Floyd did business with them in the first place and he played the role with most of golden boys big stars. Now golden boy is down to just Canelo. The rest of the roster is ass.
              GBP went bankrupt under Schaefer.

Comment

technically we already knew what UFC was before even dana white was a thought bubble....

so he didnt build shit in the ufc except for broke fighters

Comment

I think Schaefer is more than happy at this point to allow Oscar take all the credit for Golden Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    GBP went bankrupt under Schaefer.
                    Schaefer left golden boy bankrupt because he eventually scammed Oscar and allowed Haymon to steal 90% of his roster. That's Oscar's fault because he was too busy coking up in drag and people who worked for him got tired of doing his job.

Comment

Right Oscar! dana b!tch is just a successful @$$ kisser! failed as a boxer (never have the balls to go into the ring) failed into boxing business; his biggest thing in boxing was to carry Floyd's bags, and the Fertittas make him at 100%, and even dana b!tch' mother dislike him because he never helped her.. ODLH is world champion in 6 weight classes, the second most richest boxer of all time, and one of the two biggest boxing promoter in the world of the last 10 years

So now big mouth dana need to prove he can walk the talk and fight Oscar on cinco de mayo! but guess what.. he will fail again..

Comment

Working...
                      X