Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya To White: Let's Get in The Ring on Cinco De Mayo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya To White: Let's Get in The Ring on Cinco De Mayo!

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya has taken things to the next level in his rivalry with UFC President Dana White. Their beef has been brewing since White came together with Showtime to stage the August 2017 pay-per-view event with Floyd Mayweather and UFC superstar Conor McGregor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well said by Oscar. If yall have beef, hash it out in the ring!

Comment

Lol with the type of fights boxing has been having I’m sure this is going to have genuine potential

Comment

I want to see it, white needs to be put in his place.

Comment

Is this Oscar making a mockery of boxing or is it okay since its not Floyd?

Comment

White would get thrashed by a washed up, ten-years retired Oscar.

Comment

Now you talking Oscar phuk that crooked bytch up. Like Floyd said Dana white was nothing but his bag boy back in the day got run out of boxing. Never had the balls to step in a ring or cage. he shaved his head got a hustle and started robbing fighters and thinks he's a fighter or some sort of badazz? Oscar even old as phuk would fold that bytch up let him take whatever steroids he wants it don't matter.

Comment

I hope Dana walks into the ring in cross dresser attire and a bag of cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  It's on an undercard. Not a main event PPV card. And I'm all for it! If White was gonna fight Tito Ortiz at one time. Why not Oscar? Best way to settle the score instead of this back and forth bickering.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Yea, he’s a hypocrite...but I’m more interested in seeing that than Floyd vs Conor.😂

Comment

Working...
                    X