Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cutting food stamps further is inhumane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you are not handicap or is over 50 year old then your ass better go get a job!!! mofos on welfare but hit the clubs on friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      Get a job, b itch.

And we love our country. Stop being unpatriotic, Panda.
      If you don't care about your fellow country men & women you don't care about the United States (or any other country one happens to be living in that feels like you & others do).

“A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members.”

And the US ain't sh^t like it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        if you are not handicap or is over 50 year old then your ass better go get a job!!! mofos on welfare but hit the clubs on friday night.
        Sh^t man you should see all the wheelchair people & missing leg & arm people & elderly people who are living in the "tent city" part of Las Vegas.

Its disappointing to me we don't take better care of people who have the least ability to pull themselves up by their bootstraps...literally cuz they don't got legs in some cases. Sh^t is f#cked up in the US.

Comment

Food stamp is like this... if you grew up poor and unfortunate you appreciate it. but if you grew up not needing extra help then you call those people lazy and drug addicts. its all about your experience that determines how you think about this topic.

Comment

Anybody with two arms and legs should not be hungry especially in America where everybody gets chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              You fool. People can work full time at Wal Mart and still be too poor to live. The US government doesn't care about its poor people anymore.
              Correction: Walmart avoids letting people work full time, because it’d have to provide more employee benefits.

Back in the 80’s, late 80’s... Walmart used it’s lobbying power to push the US government to go after Japan for making better cars, steel, electronics, etc. to level the playing field: Walmart got its concessions, bought a majority stake in Seiyu dept stores, and put many, many businesses outta bidness. Now the Japanese government wants Walmart to pay into the pension plans all Japanese have, I have one too.

Now... guess what... Walmart wants out of the Japanese market. It’s so sad. Walmart wanted in so bad.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-w...-idUSKBN1K137B

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                Food stamp is like this... if you grew up poor and unfortunate you appreciate it. but if you grew up not needing extra help then you call those people lazy and drug addicts. its all about your experience that determines how you think about this topic.
                My very first job at 16 was a checker. I got to see first hand what food stamps bought. Top of the line stuff! People coming in buying .15 candy so they could get change.

Yeah I also saw people they really helped too. But for the most part it was insane the junk and top notch stuff they bought.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Correction: Walmart avoids letting people work full time, because it’d have to provide more employee benefits.

Back in the 80’s, late 80’s... Walmart used it’s lobbying power to push the US government to go after Japan for making better cars, steel, electronics, etc. to level the playing field: Walmart got its concessions, bought a majority stake in Seiyu dept stores, and put many, many businesses outta bidness. Now the Japanese government wants Walmart to pay into the pension plans all Japanese have, I have one too.

Now... guess what... Walmart wants out of the Japanese market. It’s so sad. Walmart wanted in so bad.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-w...-idUSKBN1K137B
                  I read this book called "The Wal-Mart Effect" that was pretty wild. One wild thing it talked about that was a really embarrassing PR deal for Wal Mart dealt with health insurance. Wal Mart touted how they offered health insurance to all full-time and some part-time employees. However, a huge percentage of them weren't even enrolled because, even working at Wal Mart full-time, they still qualified for state health insurance for low income people.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    If money needs to be saved, cutting food stamp funding is one of the more inhumane ways. Certain people ought to be ashamed for even suggesting that.

Forcing the poorest people to suffer even more than they already are is sickening. If money needs to he saved, why not take it from places where there is a surplus of money, like the top 1%.
                    Unless u tell me ur housing two homeless americans right now u have no weight in forcing everyone else to sponsor ur fake arse “i feel bad for poor people” mentality

Yall liberals are funny

Straighten up ur liberal mens first yall liberal men creates a lot of fatherless kids on the street

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Unless u tell me ur housing two homeless americans right now u have no weight in forcing everyone else to sponsor ur fake arse “i feel bad for poor people” mentality

Yall liberals are funny

Straighten up ur liberal mens first yall liberal men creates a lot of fatherless kids on the street
                      Are you drinking room temp vodka out of a paper cup again? You type like hell, man.

Comment

Working...
                      X