Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the presence of Freddie Roach in the corner make a difference in this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the presence of Freddie Roach in the corner make a difference in this fight?

He will officially be there as a cut man but says he can offer advice to the head trainer as necessary.

Do you think this move will turn the tide in Tyson Fury's favor?

im not sure the last time freddie made a difference

i think fury is romanticising LA...freddies gym is the most famous in LA....freddie is a name...but roach hasnt made a difference in awhile IMO

Comment

Yeah, hes providing the gameplan and running the corner. Fury finally came to his senses and realised this wasnt the time to trust a rookie. Roach will be a good addition

Comment

Here's the gameplan. Dont get hit flush by that right hand or you're going to sleep.

Where do I collect my 10%?

Comment

I think so.

Comment

I think Freddie is just in it for the check

Comment

It would be interesting if Fury gets a deep cut, just to see how good of a cut man Roach is and if he can manage it properly.

Comment

I'm not sure it'll make a difference, probably not.

But Fury and him seem to get along well and Fury seems at his most comfortable surrounded by people like that.

Same as how people knock how young his trainer is, but without him, Fury might have never been this motivated to lose weight and fight.

With Fury, i think a large part of him being at his best is when he's mentally comfortable and happy. That's why he brings Hatton into his corner too. If he likes being around Freddie and talking boxing with him, that's just as good as important as having a good game plan for Fury.

Comment

I think having Roach in his corner gives Fury a better chance to win but i still expect Wilder to win. Roach can give him good advice but Fury still has to do the fighting.

Comment

It won't make a difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X