Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you hit chicks raw as soon as you meet them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just as a rule unless a woman is a Virgin, if she is willing to let you hit raw the first time you are with her then you have to assume that she let other people hit it raw too.

So the real question is why would you take that risk?
    Remember so me stds can’t be treated

Comment

I'm too paranoid about catching something.

Comment

I do almost all of them raw straight away. I hate wearing condoms.

I just do it and worry about it later. I've never actually caught anything yet, to my amazement.

I did get one girl pregnant though, although we had a brief relationship. Her twin sister told me about 3 years later that i'd got her sister pregnant but she had an abortion because we had already ended the relationship.
        Last edited by TheBigLug; 11-30-2017, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          I do almost all of them raw straight away. I hate wearing condoms.

I just do it and worry about it later. I've never actually caught anything yet, to my amazement.

I did get one girl pregnant though, although we had a brief relationship. Her twin sister told me about 3 years later that i'd got her sister pregnant but she had an abortion because we had already ended the relationship.
          Don't find to many hoes with that type of initiative. What's her number?
          Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 11-30-2017, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Does her mouth count?

Comment

Hell yea, I stick my tongue up they ass too. Straight bidness

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                and people dont understand why blacks have high HIV rate lmfao.
                dis migga right chea!

Comment

If I just met her, I'm not eating the poon and I'm not diving without a helmet.

Comment

There isn't a difference, except if in that time you both get tested and are aware of what y'all have or don't have before going raw.

Comment

Chance of getting HIV from unprotected sex is super small.

Chance of getting HIV from stickin it in their ass is ****ing huge.

That's why it was called GRIDS or the gay disease back in the day. Spread through them like wildfire.

So eat ass, but wrap your tool if you're going dumpster diving.

Comment

Working...
                      X