Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what they done to my Beer Ma!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Look what they done to my Beer Ma!

German Beers Contain Plastic

esearchers who tested 24 popular German bottled beer brands found that every single brew contained microscopic particles of plastic, skin, glass, and other unsavory items. The biggest takeaway of the study, published in the latest issue of Food Additives and Contaminants: Plastics are all over the place, and we can't seem to avoid the stuff getting into our drinks.

None of the beer contained enough plastic or other contaminants to be dangerous, note co-authors Gerd Liebezeit and Elisabeth Liebezeit, of the Varel, Germany-based consulting company MarChemConsult. As reported by Popular Science, the researchers are also unsure sure how the plastics got into the beers, which were purchased at a supermarket. The bottles themselves could have been contaminated prior to filling, or the plastics could have come from the machinery or materials used in the filtration process. It's also possible that the water the brewers used was contaminated. As has been frequently pointed out in the news lately, natural waterways are increasingly home to microplastics that come mainly from cosmetic products.

"The small numbers of microplastic items in beer in themselves may not be alarming," the authors wrote, "but their occurrence in a beverage as common as beer indicates that the human environment is contaminated by [microplastics] to a far-reaching extent."

Under the microscope, some beer samples also revealed various-sized pieces of human skin. ("Workers in breweries lose, as any other people, the outer part of their epidermis," the authors wrote.) Three samples were found to contain tiny glass shards. One beer contained "an almost complete insect."
    http://www.outsideonline.com/news-fr...n-Plastic.html

Human skin, plastic and bugs... YUM!

Originally posted by miamike View Post
    http://www.outsideonline.com/news-fr...n-Plastic.html

Human skin, plastic and bugs... YUM!
    Only been drinkin Wasatch beer out of Utah lately.

Comment

At a microscopic level...

You'd be mortified if you realised how much shit you've put in your mouth, how much shit from another person you've put in your mouth... You could open a door at work which has cum on, off the fingers of the senile secretary who just finger banged herself on lunch break...

You also realise that we inhale particles to smell? So when you smell a fart, you're smelling poo particles in your nose.

Comment

Seen this, I heard they ran it through a filter and the filter filled up quick. Does this count Heineken or is that domestic?

Comment

I'm already ****ed so I don't care

Comment

I already think there is plastic in everything, our water and food etc.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              At a microscopic level...

You'd be mortified if you realised how much shit you've put in your mouth, how much shit from another person you've put in your mouth... You could open a door at work which has cum on, off the fingers of the senile secretary who just finger banged herself on lunch break...

You also realise that we inhale particles to smell? So when you smell a fart, you're smelling poo particles in your nose.
              lol yea, if you want someone to eat your sht just fart in the vicinity

Comment

I read somewhere that even the water we drink on a daily basis has been consumed by at least 9 people before us...talk about recycling stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I'm already ****ed so I don't care
                  Hahaha realist **** ever

Comment

Working...
                  X