Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
    Momo already debunked that.................no he doesn't
    I hope so.

Carmelo doesn't bring anything to the table that they don't already have. If anything he would make everything worse.

Lakers are arguably the best defensive team in the league right now. Which is crazy since they were one of the worst at the start of the season. The only person they should consider adding is AD. Anyone else would screw up the team.
    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 12-07-2018, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      I hope so.

Carmelo doesn't bring anything to the table that they don't already have. If anything he would make everything worse.

Lakers are arguably the best defensive team in the league right now. Which is crazy since they were one of the worst at the start of the season. The only person they should consider adding is AD. Anyone else would screw up the team.
      Yeah Melo done.........he been done...........

Comment

• I'm intrigued by Isaac Bonga. Looks like a better version of Zo.

not sure about his real age though. Listed at 19 but doesn't look a day under 50.

Comment

• Probaby our best win of the season vs. Memphis Grizzlies. 16-10 good for 5th seed in the Western Conference.

Comment

• Lakers beat the Heat. This might be the last game of Wade vs. LeBron. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5FPKYj2G-A nice standing ovation by the LA Crowd.

Comment

• Ariza to Los Angeles Lakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Ariza to Los Angeles Lakers.
                The beard is a baller no doubt but those calls on him were a muthafwaken joke................katdamn.............

Comment

• Kuzma might be the worst on-ball defender I've seen all year. He couldn't stay in front of anyone tonight in Brooklyn, I think even Jared Dudley drove by him, the **** was horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                    Kuzma might be the worst on-ball defender I've seen all year. He couldn't stay in front of anyone tonight in Brooklyn, I think even Jared Dudley drove by him, the **** was horrible.
                    He's actually a good perimeter defender even though he did get beat a couple of times in that game. It's his low-post D that sucks.

Lakers are still the best defensive team right now but their offense has fallen off. It's crazy because at the beginning of the year they were one of the best offensive teams and one of the worst defensive.

If they can get both those things clicking at the same time they can beat anyone. Hopefully they get it together before the Christmas game against Warriors.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      He's actually a good perimeter defender even though he did get beat a couple of times in that game. It's his low-post D that sucks.

Lakers are still the best defensive team right now but their offense has fallen off. It's crazy because at the beginning of the year they were one of the best offensive teams and one of the worst defensive.

If they can get both those things clicking at the same time they can beat anyone. Hopefully they get it together before the Christmas game against Warriors.
                      I haven't seen as many Lakers games as I did last year. But I placed money on yesterday's game, so I watched intently and in the 4th, all Brooklyn was doing was screening until Kuzma was defending on-ball and just blow by him. They scored enough pts, just couldn't stop Russell and Dinwiddie from styling on em. It could be a one game thing, but that's what I saw.

Comment

Working...
                      X