Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 mancs and us in the last 16 . nw of england is the hotbed of euro footy lads

Comment

• Shout out Ampadu for costing me 50.

Comment

• Hope bayern get to smash a premier league team in the round of 16.

Comment

• Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
          Hope bayern get to smash a premier league team in the round of 16.
          Lmao Bayern are terrible.

English football is what's hot right now, the Spanish and German cycles are over.

Sad to say but one of Liverpool or City will win it and that is a very depressing thought.

Comment

• If an English team doesn’t win the CL this year it’ll be as a result of being outright bottlejobs.

Liverpool will at least get to the final again.

City aren’t themselves in Europe. Have had a bit of an inferiority complex at times for me

Comment

• I dksas but this is funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                If an English team doesn’t win the CL this year it’ll be as a result of being outright bottlejobs.

Liverpool will at least get to the final again.

City aren’t themselves in Europe. Have had a bit of an inferiority complex at times for me
                They just get found out for what they are mate - ****e.

They should stick to styling on bums in the EPL, they're small fish when it comes to the UCL where all the big boys like us, Madrid, Bayern etc will tear them apart.

You just cant buy that UCL winning mentality.

Comment

• Pouring rain and no Wilf? No problem, Guaita and the Serbian god to the rescue! Vardy and Maguire can take their Neanderthal asses back to Leicester. City, you're next! Prepare for the bumming of a lifetime next week, we're coming in dry!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Pouring rain and no Wilf? No problem, Guaita and the Serbian god to the rescue! Vardy and Maguire can take their Neanderthal asses back to Leicester. City, you're next! Prepare for the bumming of a lifetime next week, we're coming in dry!!!
                    You’re a welcome addition to this thread, Sir.

That said. This thread used to be class.

Especially with Dirk. I think the issue now is that we all get on.

I like everyone in here.

Comment

• You went to hard on Dirk. Made him go outside and get a life.

Comment

Working...
                      X