Comments Thread For: Canelo is Aiming To Win Rocky Fielding Fight By Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hugh grant
    No, a ko isn't neccesary. But if it's a decision just get a legitimate decision. Wilder got a gift draw. You got 2 gift decisions.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BigStomps
    What two decisions???
    Quit hating old man!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff
    Not taking either side on this argument, I just think it's funny:

hugh grant: 64 rep power, Posts: 17,865

BigStomps: 0 rep power, Posts: 4,811

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
    Well that just tells me I have a Life outside of Boxing Scene and I don't spend all my time on here posting on every thread and making friends on here.
    LOL... yeah I see that all the time from you 0 rep guyz. No big buzz, I was just calling attention to a funny factoid. And BTW, amount of time on here has very little correlation to how your opinions are rec'd... that is unless you're just a troll or someone with no clue in how the sport works. I'm on here maybe an hour a week these days. And the same could be said for many if not most who post comments on this site. No worries, we're all just throwing out opinions (and sometimes insults) LOL

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    LoL, quit lying punk!
    You've been on this site for 6 years and you have over 8,000 posts so I guarantee you you're on here for more than one hour a week!
    This is the only Life and entertainment you know loser! Lol
    You get excited over how many rep points you have so you're definitely a loser so don't try to fool me! Lol
    8K posts in 6 years, and that's your 'case'? LOL!!! A post averages a minute, so that's +/- 130 hours in SIX YEARS. Do the math on that, Einstein. Or better yet, just give up, clown. You're just embarrassing yourself, repeatedly. LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by hugh grant
      No, a ko isn't neccesary. But if it's a decision just get a legitimate decision. Wilder got a gift draw. You got 2 gift decisions.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BigStomps
      What two decisions???
      Quit hating old man!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff
      Not taking either side on this argument, I just think it's funny:

hugh grant: 64 rep power, Posts: 17,865

BigStomps: 0 rep power, Posts: 4,811

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
      Well that just tells me I have a Life outside of Boxing Scene and I don't spend all my time on here posting on every thread and making friends on here.
      LOL... yeah I see that all the time from you 0 rep guyz. No big buzz, I was just calling attention to a funny factoid. And BTW, amount of time on here has very little correlation to how your opinions are rec'd... that is unless you're just a troll or someone with no clue in how the sport works. I'm on here maybe an hour a week these days. And the same could be said for many if not most who post comments on this site. No worries, we're all just throwing out opinions (and sometimes insults) LOL

8K posts in 6 years, and that's your 'case'? LOL!!! A post averages a minute, so that's +/- 130 hours in SIX YEARS. Do the math on that, Einstein. Or better yet, just give up, clown. You're just embarrassing yourself, repeatedly. LOL!!!
      Lol, regardless punk! This is your life here! That's it!
      You have no wife, no kids, no job, no car, not even a pet!
      You're a fuccing loser who gets his panties wet over how many rep points he accumulates... 😂
      Punk!

Comment

Id be surprised if Canelo didnt win by stoppage, big difference in class here.

Comment

Lol, regardless punk! This is your life here! That's it!
          You have no wife, no kids, no job, no car, not even a pet!
          You're a fuccing loser who gets his panties wet over how many rep points he accumulates... 😂
          Punk!
          You know nothing about me, bubba.
          But I know definitely that you're a DA with anger issues.

Comment

You know nothing about me, bubba.
            But I know definitely that you're a DA with anger issues.
            https://youtu.be/EsGNL9K5mUk

Comment

Jr high kid? Or are you one of those short bus riders? Grow the fekup or go the fekon little boy.

Comment

Jr high kid? Or are you one of those short bus riders? Grow the fekup or go the fekon little boy.
                You piece of shet loser! 😂

Comment

The cheating chica wants to knock the grocery store clerk out, that’s straight up bum abuse. Where are the cops when you need em?

Comment

You piece of shet loser! 😂
                    Keep talking little boy. Keep proving your boneheaded ignorance for all the planet to see.

Comment

Keep talking little boy. Keep proving your boneheaded ignorance for all the planet to see.
                      https://youtu.be/EsGNL9K5mUk

Comment

Working...
                      X