Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Should Raise Boxing's Credibility - Face Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathetic Canelo seriously very pathetic is how you sound right now! Nothing Floyd did damaged the sport. I love Boxing and MMA in that order and I’m telling y’all Floyd fighting Conor raised new casual fans and respect from the MMA Lovers! Them seeing and old small Boxer walk down and obsorb punches from a heavy hand striker gave them a newer respect they didn’t previously have! Canelo is sounding like Delahoya lately very jealous, and can’t let it go! Floyd is 42 years old retired no way does a 3 round EXHIBITION fight hurt Boxing. Canelo is to big what weight would the fight take place? If Floyd did remotely entertain the fight I would tell him 147 take it or leave it. Floyd is small and past his prime. Canelo is young in his prime and much bigger, at 147 I still would favor Canelo at this faze. So please stop talking **** about old retired little men! I don’t here this dude mention Charlo, or Jacobs....EVER!

Comment

i thought canelo says he has to respect his opponent for his upcoming fight so he will not discuss future potential fights including a 3rd fight with ggg... ? but it seems like he has no problem calling out floyd here? what happen to "i have to respect my opponent"?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Before all you lames come on here and start running your mouth. Canelo was asked a question and he answered. He never said he would beat mayweather just saying itd be different...

You sound hella lame just because your asked a question don’t mean you have to answer. Then There’s being more intelligent with your response. This is pure jealousy, birds of a feather flock together! He has been under a very very jealous Oscar and is starting to sound just as stupid. Canelo should move on. However he is sounding like a very bitter ODLH!

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          More experience then a 23 yr old... Him agreeing to 152 was a lack of experience on itself... Next
          They make excuses for Canelo being young. But these guys will belittle a 23 year Tank for not fighting a prime P4P 30 year old Loma. Tank has 20 fights so by their standards he is young, inexperienced and green. Floyd was 36 and past it while Loma is 30 and in his prime. Not making excuses for Tank any fighter who stepped up to become a champ at a young age can fight anyone. Just bringing up the double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Two-division world champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez would absolutely entertain a rematch with Floyd Mayweather once again, in order to avenge a 2013 twelve round decision loss. Canelo believes Mayweather is hurting the credibility of the sport with some of his recent fights.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Even now, I would favour Mayweather in a UD if catchweight was 152.

Comment

Yeah you lost every god damn round. Even Pac did better than you. There should definitely be a rematch. Just stfu and go fight the worst C level belt holder at 168 you can find. It's a fight you can't lose even if you really lose it.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                fight would have to take place at 147
                Nah cheatnello would let Mayweather weight 154 while he weighs 190..its only fair. And no rehydration clause for Mayweather.

I guess losing every round isnt enough.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Floyd fans think he would still beat Canelo right now. lol
                  He would beat him EASY at 154. Same as before. SAME OLD CANELO..

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    I am sick of Canelo calling out a soon to be 42 yr old Floyd. To top it off he says it cannot be lower than 160? Who is next, Pacquiao? I guess he will wait a couple of more years before he does that. Why not call out SRL too?

I get that he is butt hurt still being schooled by a 36 yr old Floyd, who was past his prime then. Live with it, and get your sorry ass out there to fight prime aged guys in your weight class. Even GGG was ducked by Canelo until he showed signs of decline vs Jacobs before he fought him, at 36 yrs old.
                    Ironically Canelo never talked or mentioned wanting a rematch with Floyd as much back then when Floyd was still active. I guess he had to wait for Floyd to retire and get old. Don't understand all these active fighters calling out a retired old Floyd. Build your legacy by taking on the top active fighters. Canelo had his shot to take the baton from Floyd and failed. Canelo was handed the spotlight and becoming the biggest attraction due to him being Mexican. He needs to focus on beating the top fighters in his weight class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                      They asked him. What's he supposed to say? Next question?

Canelo is a nice guy to reporters and often obliges with their questions.

No big deal.
                      You do know that they pretty much screen the questions and GB tells reporters (that they give full access to) what questions to ask. Have any of them asked about the PED testing situation for this fight? Pretty sure GB barred reporters from asking those questions. Also you never saw the reporters like Montoya, Fisher, Kim or Mario Lopez ask Canelo or GB about PEDs, why because they're Oscar's slackeys

Comment

Working...
                      X