Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CRAZY VIDEO!!!] [LMAO!!] LEO SANTA CRUZ CLOWNS LOMACHENKO: "BORING!! KOd by MIKEY!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    man you are 100 percent full ******ed
    Watch your mouth. You know how I punked you twice already and you avoided me in real life. Watch yourself before I embarrass you in public again. *slaps you in front of everyone in this forum* Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      i dont think leo santa snooze is in any position to talk about boring fights. the dude literally hits like a girl.
      Leo Santa Cruz fights like a warrior everytime. Lomachenko looks like he is dancing ballet and gets battered by some random fighter who got knocked out by someone with the IQ of a Planters peanut.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Watch your mouth. You know how I punked you twice already and you avoided me in real life. Watch yourself before I embarrass you in public again. *slaps you in front of everyone in this forum* Idiot
        that doesnt work with me clown..come slap me in real life..4370 sunnyslope dr memphis tn 38141..play that internet mess with these nerds not me

Comment

that doesnt work with me clown..come slap me in real life..4370 sunnyslope dr memphis tn 38141..play that internet mess with these nerds not me
          Arco 24, Col. El Rubí, 22626 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico

YOU Come down to mexico if you are such a man. If you real, go to that address and let me know so I can go outside and kick your ass. You lil geek

Comment

46381360_2191848187534017_8029668215749607424_n

Comment

He doesn’t have the chin to handle mikey

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                Arco 24, Col. El Rubí, 22626 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico

YOU Come down to mexico if you are such a man. If you real, go to that address and let me know so I can go outside and kick your ass. You lil geek
                666 Hellpath, ColdAsFuk, Northwest Territories, Canada.

Bring your gimp masks, boyz. I'm gonna fook U up.

Comment

Working...
                X