Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Me. What Was So Great About Fury's Performance? With 50 lb Advantage.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
    Have you ever seen a 260lb man float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, and hit the canvas like a sack of potatoes? There wasn't a man born from his mother who thought Fury would regain consciousness after that devastating knockdown in the 12th, but he miraculously sprung back up to his feet in a way that seemed impossible without some form of divine intervention. That in itself, should qualify as a great performance in every sense of the word.

that sounds like a female abuse victim commercial.

yes it was very powerful her 260 lb ass rose back to her feet.

the problem is, this is a fight between men.

the punisher and the enforcer of force. therefore he wins.

Comment

this thread turned into a knitting circle up in this joint. bunch of women banning together for their queen who survived a violent episode on saturday.

****en lmao. i thought this was a fight. big man with 50 lb advantage got his top blowed off. complete disgrace. couldn't even hurt the little man one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Mostly every one is going to outweigh Wilder by 30/40/50 pounds from here until he hangs them up.

Miller would outweigh him by 100 pounds, lol.

Even Usyk would probably outweigh him by 20 pounds imo and he hasn’t even fought at the weight yet.

Wilder is the anomaly being a small heavy. Not all the others.

So instead of denigrating all Wilder’s opponents just give credit to a special fighter in Wilder. Who despite being small, limited technically at the top level can knock anyone out and who knows maybe when all is said and done he’s the man that stands over the giants.

Just wish fans acted more like fans and enjoyed it more,
        Tbh
        They arent fans. They're fangirls. OP probably has a poster a wilder he Jacks off to every night.

Comment

stop projecting your gay fantasies onto me.

i'm a man. i saw a little man commit aggrevated assault on the big man on saturday.

that to me is winning the fight.

if this was on the streets. Fury's bloat head would be punted into the next life by Wilder's timbs.

Comment

fury boxed well but his dominating wilder is a bit overrated, he barely landed much, and the fight was closer than alot are making it out to be.... most of you need to re watch it and you will not see fury dominating wilder but you can say he won a close match. cant wait for rematch

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              fury boxed well but his dominating wilder is a bit overrated, he barely landed much, and the fight was closer than alot are making it out to be.... most of you need to re watch it and you will not see fury dominating wilder but you can say he won a close match. cant wait for rematch
              they are giving Fury rounds for clowning and buffooning.

they thought this was a jester contest.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                they are giving Fury rounds for clowning and buffooning.

they thought this was a jester contest.
                listening to the commentary really had me thinking fury was dominating, I re watched it and the fight was close and fury didnt land much at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  He's a massive super heavy fighting a cruiser basically. Got bullied. Concussed. Slept. And damaged.

Yet people are giving him credit for simply surviving. They are giving him rounds where he outlands Wilder by 1 punch despite running like a scared female from an abusive husband.

Let's not forget fact he outweighed Wilder by 50 lbs. I mean I would have problems getting an erection if I ever let a man 50 lbs smaller bully me around. how do you even call yourself a man? facken hell.
                  by

Because fury s a big lump but compared to wilder resembled a cross between Ali and Fred astair, so light on feet and balletic like barishnikov
                  Wilder made such a big lump look like Willie pep.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    listening to the commentary really had me thinking fury was dominating, I re watched it and the fight was close and fury didnt land much at all.
                    watch the first round and you can tell right away they were biased for Fury.

Wilder landed the cleaner shots even jabs to the body.

All Fury did was make faces like a half ******ed kid

Comment

Are we really going to use weight as an excuse now? In the heavyweight division??

Comment

Working...
                      X