Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury Is More Petrified Of The Rematch Than WIlder. Mark My Words.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    can you point to any measurable fact to prove that Fury got robbed?

Or are you just giving an emotional opinion like a female? defending the battery victim that is Fury
    The only dude here *****ing like an emotional female is you! Lmfao.

How many threads DO YOU NEED?

Wilder LOST.

Ineffective aggression. Lack of ring generalship. Fewer punches landed. The list goes on and on.

Every boxing scoring material he lost dude.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Dude, stop with the nonsense troll threads. We know you really know Fury won stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.
      My thoughts exactly, the man sounds so desperate. Jesus, I never realized how many delusional fan boys were in boxing until I posted here. I was pulling for Wilder too (Fury won it in my eyes though), but Im just happy I witnessed such a great fight.

Comment

The fact is Fury was damaged today. His chin has been dented.

When Wilder hits him flush again in the rematch. He's not getting back up again.

and Wilder will. He found the angles late. That punch he threw in the 12th travelled with Fury's movement.
        i def agree with the last part

wilder finally found home for the right...it travelled with furys movement...it took him 12 rounds to find it

Comment

Fury will not want the rematch. He's going to do whatever it takes to fight AJ in UK.

He was shellshocked even in the post fight conference. He was a conquered man the way he hugged Wilder up and kissing him like a beaten wife. I'm from the streets, I can clearly see when a man is beaten psychologically.

then goes onto say, "Wilder is the hardest punching HW in history. Now I know why AJ didn't want to fight him."

NOW I KNOW WHY I WOULDN"T FIGHT THIS MUTHA****A AGAIN!

And if they do end up fighting, Wilder will knock him down again as he found the angles in the last round. His right travelled with the Gypsy's dip and knocked him spark out.

Next time, Fury won't get back up. SImple.
          Did one of those windmilling crude swings that flew past Furys chin miss so badly that it went over the big mans shoulder and clock you on the head instead? or are you just a complete gonk?

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            Fury isn't scared of a rematch.

Why would he be?

It's probably the most money out there for him, even including an AJ fight in Britain.

If you are Fury, you've got to feel that if you can get into better shape you can avoid getting caught even better.
            Not clowning around would also help.

Comment

I honestly don't think Fury is scared of anyone or anything.

Fury hadn't had a real fight in 3 years. He was a drink and drug addict who ballooned in weight.
              He came back, won almost every round against one of the top HWs. Took a bomb from the biggest puncher in the sport and got up and continued to land and back up his opponent.

His confidence in his ability has grown I'd imagine, certainly as he can only get fitter.

He deserves all the credit he's been getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                I honestly don't think Fury is scared of anyone or anything.

Fury hadn't had a real fight in 3 years. He was a drink and drug addict who ballooned in weight.
                He came back, won almost every round against one of the top HWs. Took a bomb from the biggest puncher in the sport and got up and continued to land and back up his opponent.

His confidence in his ability has grown I'd imagine, certainly as he can only get fitter.

He deserves all the credit he's been getting.

false. Fury had 2 tune-ups. enough for anybody.

Comment

Fury is the younger fighter, and he came into this fight rusty against legit competition. He generally got better as the fight progressed and should look forward to the rematch. It should be clear to everyone by now, getting knocked down (in more ways than one) doesn't keep Fury from getting up again.

Comment

Why would he be petrified?
                    Didn't you see him monkeying around throughout the fight?
                    Even after he got KD'd?
                    He would do the same thing in the rematch.
                    The guy is fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
                      My thoughts exactly, the man sounds so desperate. Jesus, I never realized how many delusional fan boys were in boxing until I posted here. I was pulling for Wilder too (Fury won it in my eyes though), but Im just happy I witnessed such a great fight.
                      Me too. I also said before the fight that Fury wasn't going to be a threat but I don't mind admitting that I was wrong. There's no need for someone to make dozens of angry virgin threads over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X