Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Migrant Caravan Rushes the US Boarder.... Gets Tear Gassed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Are there any liberals there, throwing food and money over the fence for them?

I am sure that several liberals spoke highly of going down there and giving food and money to the asylum seekers. I'm sure they spoke really highly of the act. Lots of speaking highly...

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      If all else fails pull the Hitler card!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Separation of church and state.

You know, the stuff your team tells us constantly we have to abide by, except when y'all want us taxpayers to give the government more of our money to dispense to moochers.

Then all the sudden you tell us we should govern as Jesus supposedly said to.

Can y'all get consistent here, please?

It's always like that. Murder babies by the millions and then start preaching about what jesus would do. Low class pandering. No substance at all.

Comment

Notice the Libs didn't have the same reaction when Obama did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

I am sure that several liberals spoke highly of going down there and giving food and money to the asylum seekers. I'm sure they spoke really highly of the act. Lots of speaking highly...
            99% of them will talk on twitter about how awful it is.. and how they need help/food.. maybe 1% will actually do something.. and that's being generous

Comment

Trump is actually a very good president. A lot of his decisions are very practical.

I didn't vote last election but I would vote for trump now.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                lol That's a whole bunch of bullshlt.

You have hundreds of illegal immigrants protesting and trying to force their way into your country and they refuse to go stop or go away.

Most practical decision= Lethal Force. That's what I would do.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  99% of them will talk on twitter about how awful it is.. and how they need help/food.. maybe 1% will actually do something.. and that's being generous
                  Eh, kind of hard to picture anything without a decimal point. I'm thinking maybe 0.49 %. I can't even go .50.

Comment

Too bad the Native Americans didn't have tear gas when Columbus and the Pilgrims crossed the border.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Too bad the Native Americans didn't have tear gas when Columbus and the Pilgrims crossed the border.
                      Nope, they were primitive, hunting and killing each other in tribes, while Europeans came in a few boats with guns and owned their tribal asses.

Comment

Working...
                      X