Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powerful Tyson Fury Interview On Joe Rogan Experience (Must Listen)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
    I used to run a Pharmacy and Diazepam & Temazepam can be used to treat anxiety. Which is a form of depression.
    Anxiety and depression are not the same at all. SSRI's are what doctors prescribe for depression not benzos.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      Came across very well...

I'd like to know how Tyson's lawyer was privvy to AJ's 80 million two fight deal yet nobody else other than Warren even acknowledges it's existence.
      It's standard practice that to make a fight you negotiate with a rival promoter of the person you're trying to make the fight with.

This is where Hearn has been going wrong. He sends offers to Wilder/Finkel/Haymon. He should have been talking to Bob Arum all this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        He didn't even try medication. When you're truly depressed you'll try anything to get out of it. It was bullshit. Diazepam and temazepam which he mentioned aren't even prescribed for depression, his story is bollocks.
        Again, you don't know what you're talking about. Depression and anxiety are closely linked. He mentioned shaking and was out of control, a panic attack basically. He's obviously an over thinker like me and needs exercise and to keep busy.

Diazepam can be prescribed for sleeplessness, anxiety and other things which lead to depression. I used to lie awake at night with my mind in overdrive worrying after I lost my job, and my girlfriend with it. I was depressed as chit and was prescribed Diazepam to help me sleep and to calm me down.

Try again.

I suffered with depression from my teens well into my 20's - was suicidal at one point - I took anti-depressants but they made me feel numb to the point I couldn't even be bothered exercising or doing anything.... 2 weeks and I stopped, they didn't work for me.

I've lived it mate, you don't know anything about it or what he went through. Your opinion is useless here and you're a well known Fury hater, so your opinion is not anything unusual.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          Again, you don't know what you're talking about. Depression and anxiety are closely linked. He mentioned shaking and was out of control, a panic attack basically. He's obviously an over thinker like me and needs exercise and to keep busy.

Diazepam can be prescribed for sleeplessness, anxiety and other things which lead to depression. I used to lie awake at night with my mind in overdrive worrying after I lost my job, and my girlfriend with it. I was depressed as chit and was prescribed Diazepam to help me sleep and to calm me down.

Try again.

I suffered with depression from my teens well into my 20's - was suicidal at one point - I took anti-depressants but they made me feel numb to the point I couldn't even be bothered exercising or doing anything.... 2 weeks and I stopped, they didn't work for me.

I've lived it mate, you don't know anything about it or what he went through. Your opinion is useless here and you're a well known Fury hater, so your opinion is not anything unusual.
          So the diazepam was prescribed for anxiety not depression. What did they give you for depression? SSRI's? Fury didn't mention a diagnoses of anxiety.

You think you're in a special club? Many millions of people suffer and have suffered from depression.

Comment

If Tyson Fury beats Deontay Wilder and then Anthony Joshua before riding off into the sunset, he will be remembered as one of the greatest of all-time. And rightly so. All of the past greats who transcended the sport, they were all hated on during their eras. As Tyson said, it was only his unwavering faith which brought him back from the brink of death. If he can regain the unified Heavyweight title, that will make for a crazy story. Whether you love him or hate him, he's made himself relevant again after being in some of the darkest places a man can be. Little know-nothing trolls like Robbie Barrett are apoplectic!

Comment

So the diazepam was prescribed for anxiety not depression. What did they give you for depression? SSRI's? Fury didn't mention a diagnoses of anxiety.

You think you're in a special club? Many millions of people suffer and have suffered from depression.
              But anxiety and sleeplessness lead to depression. I have learned how to manage it over time and to not worry about things, but at that time, when I was out of work and not busy or exercising, things got worse to the point I couldn't sleep and was suicidal. The Diazapam at least allowed me to get to sleep, which helped my depression, as well as having enough energy to get myself exercising and building up my fitness. Just like you come down from uppers, you feel energised after coming up from Diazapam and a good sleep.

I think the psychiatrist that prescribed me them knows more about it than you.

I don't think I'm special, I'm just trying to make you understand that not everyone that suffers from depression needs to take anti-depressants, especially if you suffer from anxiety and over-thinking. I believe it's a serious problem and too many people think of anti-depressants as an easy way out.... it's not, and it's not a long term fix either, unless you have a chemical imbalance or are bi-polar.

I have to keep myself busy all the time, keep active, I only drink every two weeks or so, I stopped doing drugs and going out all the time, started sleeping better, eating better etc etc

Compare that to me 5 years ago, when I was partying all weekend, not eating well and had multiple things going wrong in my life, it's night and day. I've been through it and know myself now, and that's enough to avoid depression.... I still know it's there but I won't let myself go back to that.

Comment

The mental health claims were to make people feel sorry for him and divert away from his PED use IMO. Didn't even take medication because it was bullshit.
                Great input, doctor ******.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Great input, doctor ******.
                  Thanks.

I learned to question everything Fury does from when he pulled out of the Wlad rematch with an "injury" which we later found out he was banned (wasn't made public at the time) just before the "injury" happened.

Comment

Fury wants this win its a big fight. But you get impression it's as big a fight for wilder also. This fight leads to josh.
                    So although fury may win, it will be infinitely harder as wilder wants it as much.
                    People are still not sold on wilder win over ortiz. This is wilder chance to show he's for real.

Comment

The mental health claims were to make people feel sorry for him and divert away from his PED use IMO. Didn't even take medication because it was bullshit.
                      He talked about his mental health and depression before the PED case ever come to light. He was very candid about it in the face off show for the Wlad rematch.

So what you say makes absolutely no sense

Comment

Working...
                      X