No announcement yet.

Best cure for a sore head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best cure for a sore head?

I have some highly HIGHLY stimulating toys that feel incredibly goood, but iof I use them too often the thin skin on my head starts to get sore.

What product would u recommend to cure my sore head? Aloe Vira gel? Some kind of cream moisturizer? You tell me!

I really want to bone my toys right now but I cant because it hurts, and the hand is just not the same, its like going from a tight vagina to a really really loose one

??????

Comment

Do you think highly rough toys will destroy my penis?

Comment

Cut ur head off

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          Cut ur head off
          no I need an extra inch not minus 1 inch

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            I have some highly HIGHLY stimulating toys that feel incredibly goood, but iof I use them too often the thin skin on my head starts to get sore.

What product would u recommend to cure my sore head? Aloe Vira gel? Some kind of cream moisturizer? You tell me!

I really want to bone my toys right now but I cant because it hurts, and the hand is just not the same, its like going from a tight vagina to a really really loose one
            Well if you truly have a sore throat. Come my way, I got some throat yogurt that will soothe your throat.

Comment

Working...
            X