No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte "We've Made Wilder An Improved Offer 4.5million + US TV Revenue"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    It's literally the fastest route to AJ. Even faster than beating Parker. He beats white in front of 10s of thousands, gets UK exposure, makes 5 ****ING MILLION DOLLARS, and sets himself up for AJ next year. Where I'd the negative in this?
    This is very true!

Comment

There is NO fastest route to Joshua ,HE has other fights that HAVE to happen first . A Wilder vs Whyte fight would just be to boost Wilder popularity up if he should win (in a fight that he COULD lose despite what most WISH to believe )

Really Wilder doesn't want the fight bc he knows himself it will be the first live threat hes facing other than 18 fight novice Washington who is not ring savvy Whyte .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        There is NO fastest route to Joshua ,HE has other fights that HAVE to happen first . A Wilder vs Whyte fight would just be to boost Wilder popularity up if he should win (in a fight that he COULD lose despite what most WISH to believe )

Really Wilder doesn't want the fight bc he knows himself it will be the first live threat hes facing other than 18 fight novice Washington who is not ring savvy Whyte .
        Exactly. It's heavyweight boxing.

Comment

Like I said that paycheck is going to be there when Deontay wants to collect in the meantime wait your turn and make the next offer seven million ; the Bronze-Bomber Al Haymon been knew we tha 'A' side - Deontay been winning with VADA in court with Pedvetkin against phony law suits with Dominic Bra-zeale and now in the negotiating table with slick Eddie -- yeah baby getting crazy pay for a bum Dyllan Whyte Deontay cant lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
            How much would Whyte be getting!?!

Think he might be pricing himself out to try get AJ?
            Whyte will be getting 1.5 mill tops. Hearn is using him as a sacrificial lamb to promote Wilder to the UK market and to get buzz around AJ vs Wilder. Loads of people want to see AJ vs Whyte rematch.. If Wilder beats Whyte they'll all be asking for AJ vs Wilder.. If Whyte beats Wilder then he becomes a title holder and AJ vs Whyte rematch becomes a huge unification. Win win situation for Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              Whyte will be getting 1.5 mill tops. Hearn is using him as a sacrificial lamb to promote Wilder to the UK market and to get buzz around AJ vs Wilder. Loads of people want to see AJ vs Whyte rematch.. If Wilder beats Whyte they'll all be asking for AJ vs Wilder.. If Whyte beats Wilder then he becomes a title holder and AJ vs Whyte rematch becomes a huge unification. Win win situation for Eddie Hearn.
              For sure.
              Isn't that why Wilder will want more incase he loses.
              His view is surely win or lose he will make Hearn money...
              If I was Hearn i'd try a kinda two tiered deal, with stipulation of what he would get if Wilder beats Whyte for the AJ fight.

Comment

Wilder's crazy if he declines this. It's a relatively easy fight for a great payday, and it's the fastest route to AJ.

Comment

OK...

Comment

Wilder is still firm on the 7 million he wants. He priced himself out because he thinks he deserves more than what Charles Martin got for fighting in the UK.

But the difference is Martin fought AJ who's the UK's biggest star.. Wilder is fighting Whyte! Is Wilder going to expect 7 million to fight anyone in the UK?. Plain and simple.. He's ducking Whyte and priced himself out.
                    Didn't Martin get like 3-4mil pounds? Which I'm sure he has smoked most of it by now...
                    I'm not too inclined towards this fight.. But if Wilder isn't fighting Ortiz or Parker next then I'd see this fight instead of Stiverne.. WBC is moneyminded so they know get a hefty share with Whyte than Stiverne..

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
                      It's a lot of money but Whyte would pose a threat. Think Whyte is more dangerous than Parker personally. Undoubtedly it would make the AJ fight bigger.

Rematch aside who makes AJ more money than Wilder?
                      Or does the B side make no difference to what AJ would take home now...?
                      I think Hearn is trying to maximise revenue for a potential Wilder Joshua fight but for whatever reason most likely being Wilder doesn't fancy a tough fight in case he loses, I suppose he won't play along. I didn't think Wilder would have any issues facing Whyte but by the looks of it they hold Whyte as a danger.

Whyte is terrible, he barely scraped by Chisora ffs. I mean those guys are literally the same level, solid D class competitors.

Comment

Working...
                      X