• Show
Clear All

• Joseph Parker vs. Kubrat Pulev

Who wins this fight?

Decision or ko to who?

"Explosive" Joseph Parker...

VS.

Kubrat "The Cobra" Pulev
    Last edited by Quiksilva; 02-22-2017, 01:25 AM.

Dunno, would be a good fight for sure. Pulev has a great jab.

Comment

U think so

I think Parker wins based on speed

Comment

I'd rather Parker fights a unification with AJ or Wilder after Hughie. These champs need to face each other.

Comment

Parker stop's him.

Pulev has a very very good jab. but apart from that.....he literally has nothing else.

His stance, is one of the most bizarre things ive ever seen, it's like he's literally riding a harley davidson

Parker only struggles with pressure fighters who are very good on the inside.

Pulev would try and pot shot on the outside with his jab, once JP get's inside and wears him down, he stops him by TKO in the 8th.

It's basically the same fight as Hughie except, fluffy has less power and less experience...

Comment

I dunno, haven't really heard anything from Pulev since he lost to Wlad years ago

Comment

pulev wins. Hes one of the best in the division in my opinion.

Comment

The Parker who fought Ruiz would lose to a 30 y/o Pulev but I haven't kept up on how Pulev looks post-Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  pulev wins. Hes one of the best in the division in my opinion.
                  I think pulev stops him late. Has a good jab and always in shape.

Comment

It depends if the ref allows Pulev to hold and spoil, if so Pulev via decision, if not, reverse it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X