Hagler vs James Toney MW WAR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hagler vs James Toney MW WAR

Who you got ?

both with Iron chin ,James was more skilled and i think he would pull it of and get 12 ud

whats your opinion?

Toney by clear UD, it would be a real war tho

Comment

I think Toney also.

Comment

close but clear decision for marvin hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          close but clear decision for marvin hagler.
          you think Hagler would out point James?
          James had phenomenal jab (wasnt using it so much)and was creating angles from his ass :P and he was briliant on inside where Hagler like to fight so i dont see him winning here, i think its bad match up for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
            you think Hagler would out point James?
            James had phenomenal jab (wasnt using it so much)and was creating angles from his ass :P and he was briliant on inside where Hagler like to fight so i dont see him winning here, i think its bad match up for him.
            toney was a phenomenal fighter but he lost a few and had some really close decisions t people who i dont think are in haglers league. hagler beat everyone, and im including ray leonard in that cause i thought he beat him

Comment

James didn't do enough imo to beat Hagler who was a career middleweight and undisputed from '80-'87

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                Who you got ?

both with Iron chin ,James was more skilled and i think he would pull it of and get 12 ud

whats your opinion?
                Hagler was just too determined and dedicated to the sport.

Toney would only dig so deep....Marvin didn't give a shi.t how deep he had to dig.

Comment

I think Hagler would win. They were both great but Hagler trained harder and threw more punches. Hagler held his title for many years and fought them all. Toney could never hold onto a world title very long. Hagler was much more consistent and professional. Hagler was always in top shape and Toney often wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    toney was a phenomenal fighter but he lost a few and had some really close decisions t people who i dont think are in haglers league. hagler beat everyone, and im including ray leonard in that cause i thought he beat him
                    Ok but i dont buy this Logic ,Styles make fights ,Tony was Robbed from HW title that doesnt mean much,Hagler was made for Toney i dont see many fighters in mw history who would be clear favorites over James ,he had his demons but if he was on his game he was one of the best mw's ,i can see Toneys Counters inside bother Marvin .

Thanks for opinion bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X