Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loeffler & Golovkin are asked if they'll do what Brook did and move up 2 weight cla

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched the Brook vs. Porter fight again and noticed that Brook weighed 156 on fight night. I will have to retract my statement that Brook is a huge welterweight and just say he is a big welterweight. I think he made a big mistake challenging the hardest punching middleweight in the world. I think it's a mistake that will cause his KO defeat and hurt his career and his confidence. There is no reason for GGG to make the same type of mistake. GGG should leave the foolish mistakes to Brook and stay at 160 or 168 at the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I watched the Brook vs. Porter fight again and noticed that Brook weighed 156 on fight night. I will have to retract my statement that Brook is a huge welterweight and just say he is a big welterweight. I think he made a big mistake challenging the hardest punching middleweight in the world. I think it's a mistake that will cause his KO defeat and hurt his career and his confidence. There is no reason for GGG to make the same type of mistake. GGG should leave the foolish mistakes to Brook and stay at 160 or 168 at the most.
      Green K for being objective and honest and being willing to revisit the facts and change your mind

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        only shyt house is you for sticking me on ignore in that kessler thread and answering my posts after, when i couldnt respond.
        You fückin cheesed1ck, if I had you ignore you wouldn't be able to quote me dummy.

Kessler thread lol, that be the one where total idiots like yourself were claiming Mikkel couldn't live with Tripple Duck ? That thread was pathetic, prime Kessler would rag doll GGG worse than Ward would hurt him.

Comment

• GGG can stay at 160 and fight blown up ww or lighweighhts if he chooses to. It don't matter because whennelo finally accepts the GGG challenge or when bjs or Jacobs do GGG will be favourite so it literally don't matter who GGG fights in meantime
          Last edited by hugh grant; 08-17-2016, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Brook was about to unify with Vargas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
              You fückin cheesed1ck, if I had you ignore you wouldn't be able to quote me dummy.

Kessler thread lol, that be the one where total idiots like yourself were claiming Mikkel couldn't live with Tripple Duck ? That thread was pathetic, prime Kessler would rag doll GGG worse than Ward would hurt him.
              it was a good thread lol. okay well it said at the time that i couldnt respond cause i was on your ignore list

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                if you dont think he can compete past 160 just say so and leave the sprinkles and icing on the side.
                He may or may not. I cannot see into the future but I'm sure he will be at a weight disadvantage at most of his fights so I'd rather that not happen.

Comment

Working...
                X