Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim, Michael Montero and Doug Fisher discuss Mayweather Doping Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Kim, Michael Montero and Doug Fisher discuss Mayweather Doping Scandal

Rec28 Rec28 Slyboots Slyboots like this.

Floyd is a lying CHeater.

It's sad for boxing and sad for american boxing ..leaving the sport and american gyms like that is a disgrace..
    Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

That ninja Floyd duped a lotta people

Comment

There is nothing suspicious here whatsoever. Pacquiao declined drug tests remember that.

Comment

They're all gear ffs. How are there grown men following this sport who still don't get that? This is just hilarious because of all the shit Floyd has talked about doping over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            There is nothing suspicious here whatsoever. Pacquiao declined drug tests remember that.
            How do you come up with Pacquiao in this thread?

Let me and the other Floyd fans ask this and i await your answers:

Why does Floyd insist of using USADA, when

USADA is 10 times more expensive than VADA?

Vada has a track record of catching and banning cheaters?

USADA does not?

Vada is testing for Synthetic Testosterone, the only way to catch cheaters nowadays?

USADA only does a T/E Ratio test which can be easily manipulated?

USADA is not "olympic style", the tests start when the fights get announced officially, and who is the guy who always does it? Floyd himself.

USADA tried to hide the fact that Floyd got "redflagged" for extremely low T/E Ratios and they never published the additional synthetic testosterone tests they had to administer when a fighter gets "redflagged"? You ever wonder why?

Why does Floyd pay USADA $150.000 for the May/Pac testing when USADA usually charges $36.000 (Quillin/Lee fight) and VADA charges around $16.000 (Matthysse/Provodnikov fight)? Doesn't sound like hush money to you?

I demand answers.
            Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Great video that really breaks down this whole scandal.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

This would be like the Klu klan deciding the faith of anyone non-white lol.

Comment

Yeah this has nothing to do with PAC .
                  Floyd's crusade was fake. Smoke and mirrors. Im not a pac fan or cotto fan. I'm a wlad fan. And I'm a Roy fan. A Hopkins fan .
                  CrAwford fan. I like lomachenko now as well.

This Floyd clean up boxing was fake .I think he should be federally investigated. I'm sure betters like myself would like to know for how long he has cheated for and sue.

Comment

Montero's own video if anyone's interested:

Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X