Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcos "El Chino" Maidana working the heavy bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even care that his going to loose, I just hope he goes balls to the wall on Mayweather. Who gives a fck if he gets knocked out as long as he goes all in fck it

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post

Powerful... and not as slow as they say.

WAR Maidana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
        Hell yeah I was watching that earlier, looks pretty good already. And no narrative about weight either, just boxing.. what a relief.
        man... I love the heavy bag... double end bag and speed bag are cool but the HB really shows how a puncher can really get down.. I picked this video out of all of them..

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        in one of ellie's videos robert says that for broner marcos only trained with the full crew for 3 weeks only, so now he is going to have them for 6 weeks and marcos has been training in argentina for almost a month, so this potentially should be his best training camp so far.
        I think he'll be in the shape of his life for this.

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
        http://youtu.be/ZPyXgm2IwYs working with ariza

There you go..

they show the heavier heavy bag on this one he cranks a nice body shot about midway through.. and check out the isolation work on the left arm in the end of the vid... rock solid jabs and hooks baby!

Comment

Still too slow and come may third he will still be too slow and too wide, there's no way he's winning the fight. This is gonna be easier than the Canelo fight.

Comment

i wish maidana had faster feet

Comment

El sonidito playing in the background

They should of named this PPV: "Man vs Beast"

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
                Still too slow and come may third he will still be too slow and too wide, there's no way he's winning the fight. This is gonna be easier than the Canelo fight.
                I'm confident enough to bet that Maidana does more impressive work than Ghost and Canelo did. And if he has May hurt, he won't psyche himself out like Mosley did...

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                i wish maidana had faster feet
                Part of the reason I don't mind the short HB.. It promotes more movement than the big bag.. All while still allowing you to work the kinks out of your power punch technique

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                  I'm confident enough to bet that Maidana does more impressive work than Ghost and Canelo did. And if he has May hurt, he won't psyche himself out like Mosley did...

Part of the reason I don't mind the short HB.. It promotes more movement than the big bag.. All while still allowing you to work the kinks out of your power punch technique
                  How exactly did Mosley "psyche himself out?"

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    How exactly did Mosley "psyche himself out?"
                    I think Mosley had Mayweather hurt pretty good.. But he couldn't finish... After Mosley rocked Mayweather twice in the 2nd... He fell for Money's all in gambit of taking the fight to him while hurt, not realizing he should have poured on the gas at that point and not backed off.. Case in point, Mayweather faded to the ropes after being hurt twice.. And threw a left hook, missing.. But it backed Mosley off. May also threw a desperate lunging right hand while he was hurt... And Mosley..... Backed.. Off..

After Mosley gave up the momentum he never gained it back. He fell into a game of trying to out twitch Mayweather...instead of trying to walk through Mayweather or go to war with May while he was still hurt...

Call his bluff...

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                      Look at those weird angled punches. That's why I believe Maidana is going be a lot tougher than canelo was for mayweather. I like what I see in that vid. Maidana is training for an absolute brawl. He is just throwing all over the place.

He is not going in there to have a fencing match with mayweather and try to look cute.
                      The Canelo fight was a disgrace.

Did Canelo honestly think he was going to outbox Mayweather? ******ed. Canelo is bigger, and has power, obviously the game plan should've been to eat punches to give punches and just had a brawl with Mayweather.

Canelo is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X