50.00%
    Devon Alexander
    50.00%

Khan because Devon doesnt fight anymore

Comment

alexander

anyone is better than khan

Comment

Khan's boxing abilities are underrated and overshadowed by his chin and the laps he does when he gets hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Khan because Devon doesnt fight anymore
          This.

Plus Khan could have easily managed his career to Floyd and Pac fights undefeated but he chose to take risks and even with 2 losses should be applauded for it especially this day in age.

Comment

Khan has a legit win over Kotelnyk, while Alexander has an illegitimate one. Alexander took care of Maidana more easily than Khan, but Alexander's 120 clinches was bull**** and Khan had to fight him for 12 while Alexander only for 10.

I still say Khan. Alexander is too feather fisted to hurt Khan if it ever happens.

Comment

Can't vote,I think their right on par with each other..

Comment

I think Devon is clearly the better fighter. That said, I like Khan much, much more. At least when he goes off running his mouth and creates 90 stories about how he's going to end someone's career, he gets in there and actually tries to keep his word.

Comment

I'd choose anyone over Alexander. He's the reason why noobs don't like to watch boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    I'd choose anyone over Alexander. He's the reason why noobs don't like to watch boxing.
                    LMFAO,damn blame AIDS and Cancer on him too..

Comment

Working...
                    X