No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Price To Face Thompson Next, Then Chisora/Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Price To Face Thompson Next, Then Chisora/Fury

Olympic bronze medal winner David Price knocked out Matt Skelton in the second round to retain his British and Commonwealth heavyweight titles on Friday night. The 45-year-old Skelton went down from a left to the body after taking a few solid rights in the opening rounds of the bout in Liverpool. He immediately confirmed fears that the bout at the Aintree Equestrian Centre would be a mismatch by making no effort to continue. The fight was over with four seconds of the second round remaking, pushing the unbeaten 29-year-old champion’s record to 13 knockouts in 15 fights.

[Click Here To Read More]

The fans want this fight Fury! Make us happy and accept that ****.

Comment

death to the 40 year olds!

Comment

Fury has a real hard fight tommorow.

Comment

Yea right, to Price it seems his dream is owning the Lonsdale belt

Dude will never step up in 2013, will fight bums who Wlad/Vitali beat 10 years ago

Comment

Price vs Thompson is not a bad fight.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
              Price vs Thompson is not a bad fight.
              thompson is a bum, always was. never beat a top 10 fighter in his life. he just picks away at bums until he earns a shot and then he gets mollywopped and starts over. he's slow, he has no power, he's old, and he's coming off a ko/quittage.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                death to the 40 year olds!
                Price cleaning out the division.... The 40 year olds division that is.

Comment

I was a huge Price fan back in 2011; but he's not stepping up. Unlike Fury, he doesn't have time on his side. Personally, I think there's something suspect going on - either poor matchmaking, or they're padding out Price's resume with shot/limited/bum fighters because of a suspect defence.

I'm not a Fury fan either, but props to him for showing some ambition, finally.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks the Chisora fight is a sorry ass fight too? It's a hell of a step up for Price but I think it's trash.

Comment

Working...
                    X