No announcement yet.

210lb David Haye PUSHING Chisora around the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 210lb David Haye PUSHING Chisora around the ring

In the clinches, anyone else shocked by this?

I remember before the fight, one of the things that was often mentioned was that Haye needs to avoid any contact with Chisora, but Whenever they tied up, Haye was forcing Chisora back.

not pushing like Khan did to Petersen, but literally locking up with him and forcing him backwards.

I thought this was interesting and I just think it goes to show that size and weight does not equal strength.

Probably why Princess Haye was so gassed in only a couple of rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Probably why Princess Haye was so gassed in only a couple of rounds.
      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Aye, I thought it was a daft thing to do, it clearly took a lot out of him and he didn't need to do it.

Comment

Why do fighters find it so hard to last the distance with haye? Apart from Wlad that is.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Why do fighters find it so hard to last the distance with haye? Apart from Wlad that is.
            not sure, because apparently he's small, weak, chinny with overrated power and no stamina

going from what the Hayeters say, he's a good candidate for the disability benefit

Comment

haye is really good, i always gave him that

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                why do fighters find it so hard to last the distance with haye? Apart from wlad that is.
                pooowwwwwweeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

I think it helped chisora is not pure muscle. Maybe 225-30lb because of the bodyfat.

Comment

I think Chisora was allowing Haye to push him around in the hope he'd expend a lot of his energy. Had Haye not knocked Chisora out when he did, the grappling would've taken it's toll on Haye a few rounds later.

Comment

Working...
                    X