No announcement yet.

Do You Support Abortion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I remember the whole Prop 8 deal. I saw something that was seared into my brain during the time it was an issue.

I was delivering a shipment out in Lincoln, about 30 miles outside of Sacramento. Stopped at a red light, and there was a gathering of I'd say 80-100 people with anti gay signs. There was a girl, couldn't have been no more then 7, holding a sign that read "All f@ggots shall burn in hell. Vote yes on Prop 8."

I thought had been warped to 1960's Mississippi for a second.
    that should be cause to take those kids away.

everyone is entitled to their own politics and opinions but to involve kids.....

i'm against all these gay rights bs too but...... sometimes the wackos take it too far.

Comment

Well, it has to remain legal. Cos if its legal, it'll be regulated. And. If its regulated, hopefully it will be safe.

I'm unclear on cutoff dates tho, and reasons why. Basically, unless the woman is in a coma...the reasons are hers. Who am I to judge?

It has to remain a choice (altho an arguement is "what about all the unwanted children?"...abortion has been legal for years. Why are there unwanted children?)

Its just not mine.

I know women who have had abortions, and later gone on to have children. I know these women struggle with their decision TO THIS DAY. These women suffer. After having children ans seeing their lives...they feel as tho they made a mistake. That's just guilt, noone can foresee the future, or rewrite the past.

Then there are women who so flippantly have abortions as if they're getting their teeth cleaned. If they don't care...how could they care for a life after its born?

Do we want these people raising children?

Like I said, it has to be an available choice.

Its just not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheese Ball View Post
        gotta hand it to obama though.

when he grabbed that colt m4 , jumped aboard that pavehawk helicopter.....

took guts.

so proud of our president for personally killing bin laden.
        If only he hadn't been against all of the methods used to locate Bin Laden, or taken 18 hours to sleep on a decision that should've taken 2 seconds, or decided to break his promise not to "sp!ke the football," I'd be a bit prouder of him myself.

Comment

yes.

why are people so worried about something that isnt even out yet?

There are born children that are living in the world that are suffering yet people are worried about something that is inside another human being?

Comment

Doesn't necessarily reflect my POV but has anyone read the study of abortion in 'Freakonomics'?

Comment

I think Ali makes some good points on this subject.

Comment

I personally am against abortion but I dont feel that my opinion on this matter should be the law. I support pro choice in a political way but personally Im pro life.

Comment

Short answer, yes.

Rather not have a child than give life to someone who is unwanted and is going to suffer from a terrible childhood due to parents not giving a damn.

If you can not provide for your child do not have one.

Comment

Nobody supports abortion. Abortion is a terrible thing. But the option should be there because sometimes, the alternative is worse. But I think there should be circumstances where you can't get one. Like if you keep getting knocked up and use it as birth control because you're too lazy or stupid to learn, I think you should have to learn how to deal with consequences. I'm not sure how to legislate something like that, but I do think that the option should exist.

Comment

Under the right circumstances yes. But for a broad that's laying everything in sight, the only thing needs ending is the snatch being sewn shut.

Comment

Working...
                      X