Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios' win tonight is Why Floyd wouldn't take Manny's "Winner Take All" Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This explains why Floyd avoids arum period. It would be a shame if he loses his first fight due to robbery

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      This explains why Floyd avoids arum period. It would be a shame if he loses his first fight due to robbery
      No kidding, dealing with Top Rank he would get screwed. If any business sense is smart, it's that.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        After what I haveseen recently.. floyd should never fight Pac. Fuk that fight! He should just fight Martinez.

Comment

anyone with half a brain would realize this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
            After what I haveseen recently.. floyd should never fight Pac. Fuk that fight! He should just fight Martinez.
            Now I know, even you don't believe in the bolded.

Comment

You are talking a fight where they could easily split $150 million between the two fighters, do you realize how much corruption that ammount of money would bring.

45/45 10% to the winner is 15 million extra you could easily pay each judge a million and it would be worth

40/40 20% would be 30 million you could easily drop 3 million on each judge, plus some extra to spread around to keep all the beaks happy.

This fight tonight is worth less than 1% of that money and look what happened

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                Now I know, even you don't believe in the bolded.
                Actually most FMJ fans really would rather see Floyd vs Sergio. Unlike Pacquiaos kool-aid sippers we realize the fight'll never happen as long as Arums alive.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  You are talking a fight where they could easily split $150 million between the two fighters, do you realize how much corruption that ammount of money would bring.

45/45 10% to the winner is 15 million extra you could easily pay each judge a million and it would be worth

40/40 20% would be 30 million you could easily drop 3 million on each judge, plus some extra to spread around to keep all the beaks happy.

This fight tonight is worth less than 1% of that money and look what happened
                  Spot on, man.

Comment

Why would anyone do a winner take all. You think fighters fight for free

Comment

A blatant robbery in a fight of that high profile would likely kill the sport. I actually think the risk is less than in fights like tonight, where one fighter is totally unprotected promotionally.

Comment

Working...
                      X