Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should you contact the gym or your coach if you can not come to practice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should you contact the gym or your coach if you can not come to practice?

Although the boxing gym is a pretty much a place you could train whenever you want, if you are training for pro or amateur, or if you are a amateur/pro boxer should you contact the gym or your trainer if you can not make it to practice? I always do this because I don't want my coach to think that I am taking a day off, I'm just busy with tests and homework.

Originally posted by moneymayforever View Post
    Although the boxing gym is a pretty much a place you could train whenever you want, if you are training for pro or amateur, or if you are a amateur/pro boxer should you contact the gym or your trainer if you can not make it to practice? I always do this because I don't want my coach to think that I am taking a day off, I'm just busy with tests and homework.
    Yeah def a good idea to give a heads up. The will assume that if u are a pro or amateur that u will come to all workouts so if u don't so they will be disappointed and question ur drive to be good. Boxing like most sports must become a lifestyle if u want to be good.

Comment

Contact your coach. From my personal experience some of the other trainers have a "I don't care attitude" and won't tell your main coach that you'll be absent that day. So it would be best if you spoke to him directly.

Comment

Working...
      X