Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    I'm not in the UK.
    My bad for some reason I thought you were.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
      Sorry for being offtopic but I have a question.

I ordered the fight last night via DirecTV.com and when I go to channel 123 (the channel it will be on) it still shows a message saying "To order this program now, text ORDER to xxxxxx, go to DirecTV.com/PPV or call xxxxxxxx"

Can anyone tell me if this is normal or not? It's only 2:07pm Pacific so it starts at 6:00pm Pacific but you'd think there would be some type of confirmation. Just want to make sure I did everything right.
      Call Directv and order it by phone. They won't double charge you if you already ordered it online.

There are alot of problems with ordering PPVs on Directv.com, it rarely works. That message won't go away until your box is sure you ordered.

Had this problem a bunch of times with UFC shows.

Comment

• Yeah, I suscribed to Boxnation. It's only Ł10 per month whereas the Mayweather-Cotto Card costs Ł15 alone. Not a difficult decision is it? That - and the Khan fight might be shown on Boxnation, fingers crossed.

Comment

• Normally I buy these PPV but TS is right, if we keep buying Mayweather and Pac's PPV they'll never fight each other...I'll just find a stream on the internet

Comment

• Will this fight sell more than Pacquiao-Cotto?

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
              Call Directv and order it by phone. They won't double charge you if you already ordered it online.

There are alot of problems with ordering PPVs on Directv.com, it rarely works. That message won't go away until your box is sure you ordered.

Had this problem a bunch of times with UFC shows.
              Thanks bro, I just talked to two directv operators and they said that the message should go away closer to fight time....I hope they are right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                If yall really want the Pac-floyd fight than don't buy this fight tonight. It will only hurt floyd.

Cotto's getting 8 mill no matter what. Canelo and Mosley are getting guaranteed money also.

But floyd has invested 10's of millions of dollars in this fight and needs to probably sell over a million to break even

So If this fight doesn't do over a million PPV's,floyd will be bankrupt and have no choice but to fight Pac!
                then don't buy pacquiaos either?

Comment

• Yes, I always support Miguel.

Comment

• Proud streamer here. I do not buy ppv's no more. I find it redundant to buy a fight when the conclusion is basically already known. Floyd-Martinez is the only ppv I'll pay for. I'm just itching to hear the Floyd fans defend the Floyd-Ginger ppv.

Comment

• Based on names...yes this is a mega fight.

In the ring, it isn't. Cotto has no chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X