Why are you a Pacquiao fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
    LOL!

Creating a poll just to diss people off and drive another agenda!

it's not that, it's just I kinda' don't understand it when people say he's the most exciting fighter or whatever. and i guess he is exciting...because i can't say he's boring. but a lot of people i talk to like him for that reason alone. i mean, yeah, we need that element in the sport..but if that's all you're going off on i think your argument is invalid. there's too much hype sometimes around certain boxers which in turn doesn't allow others to shine..others who downright deserve too. that's all i'm saying. we should appreciate other things just as much.

that's all..

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
      Pound-for-pound, Justin Bieber is the greatest musician of his era. There is no blueprint to beat Justin Bieber. All roads like to Justin Bieber.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
        it's not that, it's just I kinda' don't understand it when people say he's the most exciting fighter or whatever. and i guess he is exciting...because i can't say he's boring. but a lot of people i talk to like him for that reason alone. i mean, yeah, we need that element in the sport..but if that's all you're going off on i think your argument is invalid. there's too much hype sometimes around certain boxers which in turn doesn't allow others to shine..others who downright deserve too. that's all i'm saying. we should appreciate other things just as much.

that's all..
        His record during the decade was 23-1-2 (20KOs). Now whether those wins and kos came against aging fighters, past prime fighters, prime fighters, shot fighters or whatever fighters.....Pacquiao was the underdog in the majority of those fights....and only recently the betting favorite....yet he performed above what his doubters and critics stated.

Exciting fighter yes....technically flawed yes....answered your poll and gave reasons why....yes.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          Pound-for-pound, Justin Bieber is the greatest musician of his era. There is no blueprint to beat Justin Bieber. All roads like to Justin Bieber.
          you aren't remotely funny.

Comment

that's all..
            LOL!

You can't influence people on whom should they apreciate.

Your post appeared like a sourgraping plea.

If other boxers wanted to have the fan's appreciation just like what Pac receives, then it's time for them to step their game up. Coz for all they know, these boxers who you point out must be missing something that's why they don't get what Pac has.

Yeah skills do pay the bills, but excitement is what the fans dig, something that Pac always guarantees when he fights!!
            Last edited by Tamis!; 06-22-2010, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Most exciting boxer I've ever seen. He doesn't fight like normal boxers, which is why he is so successful and exciting to watch.

Comment

Did this guy really misuse the word "due"? I understand the your/you're and their/there mistakes but do and due? C'mon maaaan

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                  LOL!

You can't influence people on whom should they apreciate.

Your post appeared like a sourgraping plea.

If other boxers wanted to have the fan's appreciation just like what Pac receives, then it's time for them to step their game up. Coz for all they know, these boxers who you point out must be missing something that's why they don't get what Pac has.

Yeah skills do pay the bills, but excitement is what the fans dig!
                  just as i think it's silly to like pacquiao solely because he's exciting, don't you think it's silly to hate mayweather because he's too technical? or are you the type that purely watches action movies because you need huge explosions every few minutes to keep your attention?

again, just saying, he get's too many points for just hopping around a lot and throwing a million punches. there's more to the sport than hoping and expecting a KO.

oh and lets not go into why pac has the adoration of his fans. please, let's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
                    Did this guy really misuse the word "due"? I understand the your/you're and their/there mistakes but do and due? C'mon maaaan
                    yes. that wasn't intentional at all.

Comment

just as i think it's silly to like pacquiao solely because he's exciting, don't you think it's silly to hate mayweather because he's too technical? or are you the type that purely watches action movies because you need huge explosions every few minutes to keep your attention?

again, just saying, he get's too many points for just hopping around a lot and throwing a million punches. there's more to the sport than hoping and expecting a KO.

oh and lets not go into why pac has the adoration of his fans. please, let's not.
                      I appreciate Floyd's skills too mind you, not a fan of his mouth though, and IDGAS about all those personas and all other ****e he's projecting coz if it works for him then beats me.

Stop whining and just mind yo own ****e and who's fighter you root for, you can't criticize why Pac's being appreciated more by fans who want a good fight.

ODOH Floyd stans always brag about Floyd has more PPV draw, but kept forgetting the reason why the viewers ordered PPV in the first place, to see Floyd lose. But IDGAF.

It's you who instigated all these, not me.

Comment

Working...
                      X