Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet Anelka wishes he delayed his move to China by 6 months. Who knows what role he would have played in the team under Di Matteo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stannis View Post
      I bet Anelka wishes he delayed his move to China by 6 months. Who knows what role he would have played in the team under Di Matteo.
      I can't blame him..

Avb was an utter clown.. He pissed of that big black African dude lukaku.. Was in the sun earlier today

Add him to the list of

Lampard, terry, Alex, anelka and Drogba of guys he really ****ed off

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stannis View Post
          I bet Anelka wishes he delayed his move to China by 6 months. Who knows what role he would have played in the team under Di Matteo.
          The only thing about Anelka is, we could have potentially evaded a few wing/forward problems with him but he doesn't play 90 mins of good football. He'll give 20-30 and then sand bag it.

Plus he handed in a transfer request. When the coup d'etat didn't work. Him and Alex handed the request in and he was off to China.

Comment

• Comment

• went out like a BOSS Tony Montana ain't got **** on him

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post

went out like a BOSS Tony Montana ain't got **** on him

I am sorry what is this nonsense? He didn't play that well.. Wow he stepped up to take a penalty.. Nothing special. People seem to forget his crazy tackle in extra time.. If robben wasn't a puss Chelsea would have lost. He did the same vs united getting sent off so anelka/terry had to take his penalty.. We all know what happened

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post

went out like a BOSS Tony Montana ain't got **** on him
                  Forever Chelsea Blue man.

Deserves a statue at the new Chelsea stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Forever Chelsea Blue man.

Deserves a statue at the new Chelsea stadium.

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    I am sorry what is this nonsense? He didn't play that well.. Wow he stepped up to take a penalty.. Nothing special. People seem to forget his crazy tackle in extra time.. If robben wasn't a puss Chelsea would have lost. He did the same vs united getting sent off so anelka/terry had to take his penalty.. We all know what happened
                    Agreed.

Martin Kelly called up as additional cover for England against Norway. Micah Richards turned down to be on the stand by list, usually I don't condone this behavior but Richards has been treated like shit by England for a while now.
                    Last edited by Addition; 05-22-2012, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Drogba is one of the best strikers this league has ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X