Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton on Mayweather AGAIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Hatton rum from the WW division, doesn't he need to step back up in weight before fighting Floyd? He hnestly deosn't expect Floyd to fight at 140 does he?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcel View Post
      Cotto is improving, lets wait to see how he looks against Judah. Because he was outboxed by Paulie "Feather Fisted" Maggliani. Paulie just did not have the power to hurt Cotto.
      Neither does Floyd!

Comment

I dont care if he fights Hatton or not, Hatton has gone backwards since becoming champion...

I`d like a Cotto PBF fight.

Comment

Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!! View Post
          I think you'll find Hatton beat Collazo.
          And was outboxed in the process, and wobbled a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
            Who has Hatton faced that is a "tougher dinner" then Floyd.
            What a biased article.
            I think there's actually a bit of a cultural gap causing this misunderstanding. Hatton didn't mean other boxers. He literally meant dinners. Doesn't really make sense unless you've actually eaten British "food"...

Comment

Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
              Well, I was expecting Floyd to brawl with him. Go toe to toe... No, Floyd just played a chess match like usual. And after the fight he claimed he did go toe to toe with Oscar??? Either floyd's an idiot or a liar. Toe 2 toe, is not running around the ring in circles the whole fight. It's standing infront of your opponent and using head movement and defense and offensive skills. Thats toe to toe... The way he fought is a chess-match not toe 2 toe.
              It's called boxing jackass not running and he did have his moments when he stood in there and traded but i'm sure you will pick anyone against Floyd that's what hater's do.

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
                Didn't Hatton rum from the WW division, doesn't he need to step back up in weight before fighting Floyd? He hnestly deosn't expect Floyd to fight at 140 does he?
                Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by me2007 View Post
                  Someone who hasn`t lost 3 out of 5 of their last fights. Cotto, Hatton or Mosely.

Mayweather got beat by Castillo at Lightweight
                  Oh and all those that feel Castillo won, see the second fight.

Comment

the fact that Mayweather convincingly won second time around doesn`t make up for the fact that he lost the first.

Comment

Originally posted by me2007 View Post
                      the fact that Mayweather convincingly won second time around doesn`t make up for the fact that he lost the first.
                      Most press and ringside had Floyd winning the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X