Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Sugar Ray Leonard look so good for his age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Sugar Ray Leonard look so good for his age?

he's 54 years old and usually someone that old looks older than this! I know one ex boxer who is 54 and looks like he's 80 and he doesnt abuse alcohol or drugs or anything or smoke! .... whats the deal. I wanna look as sharp as him

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
    he's 54 years old and usually someone that old looks older than this! I know one ex boxer who is 54 and looks like he's 80 and he doesnt abuse alcohol or drugs or anything or smoke! .... whats the deal. I wanna look as sharp as him

Black don't crack

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post

Black people don't show signs of age as much, and Leonard has a baby face to go with being Black. He takes very good care of himself too, you can tell by his appearance.

Comment

He probably still works out and eats healthy. To me he doesnt seem like the kinda guy who does drugs and drinks alcohol and eats unhealthy food and doesnt exercise. Unlike most of the people in america.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          Black people don't show signs of age as much, and Leonard has a baby face to go with being Black. He takes very good care of himself too, you can tell by his appearance.
          yea i do notice black ppl age slower than other races. i hope i look the same at his age

Comment

Black people don't go in the sun that's one huge reason. Also it's harder to see wrinkles on a black persons skin. Also black people eat lots of greasy food which helps there skin stay oiled.

Comment

He looks after himself. It's no mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroGamer View Post
                Black people don't go in the sun that's one huge reason. Also it's harder to see wrinkles on a black persons skin. Also black people eat lots of greasy food which helps there skin stay oiled.
                i eat alot of greasy food so ill age slower hahaha jk. but i always put alot of lotion on my face after i shower and before i go to bed

Comment

Originally posted by RetroGamer View Post
                  I thought greasy food just gives you pimples?

Comment

If you notice thou the darker the skin the younger they look, the lighter skin blacks age quicker. You want to see some CRAZY SHEET! Home Boy is 64 YEARS OLD IN THIS PICTURE I'M NOT JOKING!

Comment

Working...
                    X