Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMJr: JMM can't beat a fighter like Kostya Tszyu. With May, he can't come that wide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As soon as he said, he doesn't cut up easy and doesn't throw wide wide, I knew he had to have watched Marquez fight.

Comment

LOL yeah he don't watch tapes my ass.

Comment

By watching tapes, he means he doesnt study tapes, there is a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          As soon as he said, he doesn't cut up easy and doesn't throw wide wide, I knew he had to have watched Marquez fight.
          They lie. They go behind closed doors and study fights for hours on end. They love the sport too much not to.

How do you know exactly how many KD's JMM has had?

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
            They lie. They go behind closed doors and study fights for hours on end. They love the sport too much not to.

How do you know exactly how many KD's JMM has had?
            There is a thing called boxrec, you think he watched every JMM fight then counted the knockdowns and added up the total? I've studied JMM and I dont even know how many knockouts he has, but if I went to boxrec I would know.

Comment

I like how natural Floyd is here, or how willing to talk about the fight game and truly measuring opponents, compared to the usual stock ramblings. Smith brought out the best in him for the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                There is a thing called boxrec, you think he watched every JMM fight then counted the knockdowns and added up the total? I've studied JMM and I dont even know how many knockouts he has, but if I went to boxrec I would know.
                I bet all my points Floyd has NO IDEA what the **** boxrec is. NO CLUE at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I bet all my points Floyd has NO IDEA what the **** boxrec is. NO CLUE at all.
                  Lets bet, I think Ive even heard him say the word boxrec before.

Comment

And how do you guys plan on finding out if he's heard of it? lol

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                      And how do you guys plan on finding out if he's heard of it? lol
                      Before he fought Hatton I remember I told him in a chat on btalkdotcom that Hopkins was listed as number one p4p, his reply was Bernard Hopkins aint no number one p4p and that he lost to Taylor. If anyone has an account on btalkdotcom and has access to chat archives they can find that. But I think Ive actually heard him say the word boxrec once when talking about an opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X