Calzaghe is a Fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave777 View Post
    How many fights you had?

I am the only one sick of these internet morons slagging fighters off behind their computer screens and beer bellies?
    92 amature fights. Won 71 Drawn 2 Lost 19. STFU

Comment

Manfredo is just a warm up for a bigger fight down the road.

Comment

He wouldn't get 5000 fans, he doesn't get that much when he fights at York Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
          DAVE777 got

Comment

You think you are in same league as Eubank, Ben. Dont think so. British fight public respect these because they never swerved anyone.
            Actually, the British public respect them because they were able to see them live on terresterial TV. If they had spent most of their careers on Satallite (as Joe has) they would not be as recognised as they are today. And ofcourse, you can argue that both some how managed to swerve Jones and Toney. At least Joe is chasing Taylor and Hopkins.
            Last edited by medium-deek; 01-23-2007, 04:27 PM.

Comment

You got pwn3d 19 times though. That is shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut_84 View Post
                He wouldn't get 5000 fans, he doesn't get that much when he fights at York Hall.
                Difficult seeing as York Hall only holds 900. Promoter tried to get Magee fight at Nottm arena but lost purse bid. Hold around 7000 and is pretty much full when froch fights.
                apart from hatton froch is biggest ticket seller in britain. Even when Calzaghe fought lacy MEN half areana was not even open.

Comment

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
                  You got pwn3d 19 times though. That is shameful.
                  cheers mate. i could have been a contender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only jokin.

I like your list. Im big fan of Witter. I was at Ally Pally at weekend.
                  Not sure about Naz. Barrera Proper battered naz.

My Top 5.

1. Froch
                  2. Witter
                  3. Khan
                  4. Haye
                  5. Woods

Comment

cheers mate. i could have been a contender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only jokin.

I like your list. Im big fan of Witter. I was at Ally Pally at weekend.
                    Not sure about Naz. Barrera Proper battered naz.

My Top 5.

1. Froch
                    2. Witter
                    3. Khan
                    4. Haye
                    5. Woods
                    I was only joking by the way I havent even stepped in a boxing ring before lol. And 71 wins in 92 amateur fights seems pretty good. Naseem basically got me into boxing when I was younger and I've followed it ever since. He got a beating from Barerra not because he didnt train right but because Barerra was a better and more complete fighter. I havent seen much of Froch but the fights of his I've watched he has always dominated so maybe he does deserve a go at Joe. I cant see it happening though cos Calzaghe is coming to the end of his career and is looking for the big U.S fights.

Comment

Originally posted by brownpimp88 View Post
                      Manfredo is just a warm up for a bigger fight down the road.

So was Sakio Bika,just a warm up for a bigger fight,you right "peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                      X