Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC on Fox: Wilder vs Washington and Hurd vs Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see a good amount of peeps picking Harrison. I wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      I see a good amount of peeps picking Harrison. I wonder.
      Sadly no bet threads on Harrison doe..

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        hurd vs harrison is a good fight

I agree, that's a dam good fight and I am more hyped about it than the Wilder fight. I wanna see what Hurd really brings to the table because Harrison is no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Sadly no bet threads on Harrison doe..
          Yea. I think that fight is on the same level as Bute vs Alvarez no?

Comment

Yea. I think that fight is on the same level as Bute vs Alvarez no?
            Hurd & Harrison are both contenders bro so its kind of an even playing field but I think Hurd has got enough power to get Harrison out of there early..
            Bute is an old horse with some dirty tricks up his sleeve, & also possibly still on PEDs(though boxrec says he is VADA enrolled) & Alvarez hasn't fought anyone of worth except Chilemba so I'm not sure how, he would fare against Bute.. Only good thing about this fight is its in Canada so we might not have Jack-Bute type of robbery on scorecards hopefully..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Hurd & Harrison are both contenders bro so its kind of an even playing field but I think Hurd has got enough power to get Harrison out of there early..
              Bute is an old horse with some dirty tricks up his sleeve, & also possibly still on PEDs(though boxrec says he is VADA enrolled) & Alvarez hasn't fought anyone of worth except Chilemba so I'm not sure how, he would fare against Bute.. Only good thing about this fight is its in Canada so we might not have Jack-Bute type of robbery on scorecards hopefully..
              I hear ya. So do you agree with me that both fights are like on the same level? Lol

And why would we get a robbery? Aren't both guys based out of Canada? I know Alvarez is Colombian but isn't Canada like his home field too?

Comment

I hear ya. So do you agree with me that both fights are like on the same level? Lol
                I meant Bute has an advantage.. But yeah, not much too choose from between those fights..

And why would we get a robbery? Aren't both guys based out of Canada? I know Alvarez is Colombian but isn't Canada like his home field too?
                Damn.. I forgot Bute fights out of Canada..

Comment

I had to throw $50 on Washington when his line hit +1300 today to win $650. Wilder is probably going to win, but coming back from a broken hand and bicep tear, plus these are big heavyweights with power, I have to stab at the dog here.

Comment

Wilder: Washington Has No Idea What's Coming For Him

That expresses all. Wilder has an advantage in every aspect. Range of attack, speed, plasticity and sight. KO before 6 rounds when Washington begin feel the tiredness. But maybe Im captain obvious now))
                    Last edited by Vinil100; 02-22-2017, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Washington is dangerous but a bit green. Interesting fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X