Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev Embraces Fighting Sullivan Barrera in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev Embraces Fighting Sullivan Barrera in Miami

Light heavyweight contender Artur Beterbiev (11-0, 11 KOs) can't wait to fight in Miami, Florida. Beterbiev was in action in December and made things very brief when he demolished Isidro Ranoni Prieto in a single round. Prieto had never been stopped in his career and went the full distance with current WBC mandatory challenger Eleider Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

First real test of Beterviev.

Comment

beterbiev will stop barrera.beterbiev has scary power I don't think barrera survives it.its possible barrera could outbox artur he seems a little stiff and slow but I doubt it.

Comment

I heard weeks ago that duva turned the fight down at first because beterbievs promoter wanting the fight in Brooklyn and Duva claimed it was too close to canada and would be basically a hometown fight. then when berrera made duva take the fight after the purse bid, duva said she wouldnt sign the fight unless it was in Berreras adopted hometown. no idea why but the fight is there, I expect if it goes 12 no matter what berrera gets the nod shadingness by duva. perhaps she just wanted GYM to turn the fight down and people call beterbiev a ducker.

Comment

Unlike Andre Ward, Artur Beterbiev has the courage to fight a good opponent in a foreign country. And in a city where his opponent will have the crowd on his side.

I'm looking forward to this one. Both Beterbiev and Barrera are top 10 light heavyweights and true ring warriors.

Comment

Beterbiev will send him into deep sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Unlike Andre Ward, Artur Beterbiev has the courage to fight a good opponent in a foreign country. And in a city where his opponent will have the crowd on his side.

I'm looking forward to this one. Both Beterbiev and Barrera are top 10 light heavyweights and true ring warriors.
              Why are you obsessed with ward this thread has nothing to do with him coward.

Comment

just because ward struggled with barrera doesnt mean beterbiev will. beterbiev will do what ward couldnt do, and knock barrera out. Can see him doing a real number on barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  just because ward struggled with barrera doesnt mean beterbiev will. beterbiev will do what ward couldnt do, and knock barrera out. Can see him doing a real number on barrera.
                  Ward struggled with Barrera????

Again, due to your inability to view anything related to Andre Ward with even a sliver of objectivity, your OPINION means less than nothing. I see you're still trying to criticize Ward in an effort to cover up the fact that your man crush (g string) ducked him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Beterbiev cant carry ward's jock strap....Barrera is his first real test.

Beterbiev's never beat a top ten 175er and he isn't a top ten 175er.....he is a prospect

Beterbiev would be lucky to get by Barrera, who is no pushover and no shot former titlist or club fighter like the rest of his opposition

Comment

Working...
                    X