• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Christ the first page is so long

Comment

Wait how did Wade get 500k?

Ward 5m Kov 2m?
      Vic Dar only getting 20k?

And what's with the 4x disparity in gross purse between Floyd & Manny?

Comment

Purses for Saturday's night's CBS card at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York: Keith Thurman and Danny Garcia will make $2 million apiece for their welterweight unification fight. For the junior middleweight world title eliminator co-feature, Erickson Lubin's purse is $100,000 and Jorge Cota's $50,000.
        http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...828646364890-4

CBS led the night in the adults 18-49 demographic this past Saturday night, with their broadcast of the “Premier Boxing Champions” scoring a 0.9 peak rating throughout its two-hour broadcast. This was notably higher than FOX’s broadcast of the same sporting event, which scored a 0.5 last week. “Ransom” rounded out the network’s night with a 0.5, the same rating as its previous week.

ABC followed behind with its coverage of the LA Clippers vs Chicago Bulls – which raked in a 0.5 average over three hours. NBC, however, won the night in total viewers, with reruns of both “Chicago Justice” and “Chicago PD” landing 3.43 and 2.76 million viewers throughout the night
        http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/dai...-march-4-2017/

Saturday night’s PBC on FOX fight card currently ranks as the highest-rated and most-watched nationally rated boxing event of 2017 and is the best since August of 2016 on NBC (PBC Event).

On FOX Deportes, the fight brought in 68,000 viewers, making it the fourth-most watched PBC event to date on the network.

Following the main event on FOX, PBC action moved to FS1 from 10:21 PM ET – 12:20 AM ET and averaged 357,000 viewers, making it the most-watched PBC on FS1 show to date. It was up +55% from the network’s Saturday PBC average (230,000 viewers). Among A18-49, it was up +37% (106,000 vs. 77,000). The PBC on FS1 audience peaked with 405,000 viewers from 10:45 – 11:00 PM ET. The fights on FOX Deportes had 55,000 viewers.
        http://www.foxsports.com/presspass/l...ed-by-more-tha

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-05-2017, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Just to update this thread since it was brought up yesterday.

Live gate:

Wilder-Fury = $3,515,122.50
          Spence-Garcia = $4,747,171.00
          Lomachenko-Crolla = $559,387.50

Btw, sales tax for California is ridiculous compared to Texas. For comparison, Wilder-Fury card had about 176k in sales tax compared to 142k for Spence-Garcia.........And the latter did over a million more at the gate SMH.

Comment

Mikey Garcia vs Robert Easter Jr card:

Sold = 6,345
            Exempt = 1,596
            Live Gate = $857,668.75

Here you go boss Eff Pandas

Comment

Danm these muthphookas really following the attendants and purses. Geez. Im sure the ratings count for something, throw that in there

Comment

Gervonta Davis vs Hugo Ruiz (Originally Abner Mares) (2/9/18)

Sold = 6,581
                Exempt = 1,266
                Live Gate = $440,992.50

Leo Santa Cruz vs Abner Mares (6/9/18)

Sold = 8,252
                Exempt = 888
                Live Gate = $1,028,004.25

Vailily Lomachenko vs Miguel Marriaga (8/5/17)

Sold = 3,162
                Exempt = 1,727
                Live Gate = $203,138.00

LSC/Mares numbers were very good. Their first fight looked just as great and I'm mad I didn't think of requesting that one as well.

Davis/Ruiz did good numbers but most of that was due to the original match up and fans just keeping their tickets.

This was the only other recent fight Lomachenko has fought in California in aside from his recent fight with Crolla. I requested his numbers for the Linares fight, but the NYSAC is terrible at getting back at requests. Still haven't replied to my request of Crawford/Khan which I asked two weeks ago. Like not even a email back saying they will get back to me, just nothing.

Texas commission next week should get back to me with Garcia/Lipinets numbers at least.

Any live gate numbers you guys particularly interested in getting?

Comment

Idea of this thread is good but far too hard to read! Really needs to be done without actually putting all the screenshots! No one is going to read that

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                    Idea of this thread is good but far too hard to read! Really needs to be done without actually putting all the screenshots! No one is going to read that
                    The first page is from a few years back and yeah, it is hard to read. MCC should have only put a couple tweets a post instead of lumping all of them together.

But I like the general idea of the thread. Good way of keeping track of the ratings and live gate.

Comment

purses for wilder-breazele

wilder 100 million
                      breazele 5 dollars

who is the a-side now joshua!

Comment

Working...
                      X