X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Aguero has been here how long?

Not a word of English.

I am surprised he has been here as long as he has.

I'm not digging him out either. He didn't grow up a City fan did he? As a young boy he didn't see himself living in the Manchester, England. He has written himself into the fabric of that club to be fair to him but he's not married to it is he?

Aguero could be one of the first really big players that goes to China. Along with Costa.

I was always a bit naïve about players until last year. As if our players somehow wouldn't want to leave. FFS, most will leave if they get a bigger deal. They're employees at the end of the day.
    Who was that former City player who spilled the beans on what goes on at City's training ground a week or two ago? Can't remember who it was but he said Aguero turns up about an hour late to training every day that is when he bothers to turn up. He's bigger than the club. Why the **** would he learn English? He's got it made at City, he plays about 5 games a season and spends 75% of the time on his arse chilling back home in Argentina being paid 300k+ a week to do so, as i said bigger than the club.

Comment

Not a word of English.

I'm not digging him out either. He didn't grow up a City fan did he? As a young boy he didn't see himself living in the Manchester, England. He has written himself into the fabric of that club to be fair to him but he's not married to it is he?

Aguero could be one of the first really big players that goes to China. Along with Costa.

I was always a bit naïve about players until last year. As if our players somehow wouldn't want to leave. FFS, most will leave if they get a bigger deal. They're employees at the end of the day.
      Oh, and you may have missed it but as i showed earlier Aguero grew up a Liverpool fan. He grew up as a young boy dreaming of living in Liverpool and playing in front of the Kop. That's a fact mate. Look back a few posts and you'll see the quotes.

99.9% of players are mercenaries unless they are at their boyhood club, which is why i know for a fact Aguero is desperate to join us.

Comment

Not a word of English.

Not really a requirement at Chelsea to be fair.

Aguero would fit in perfectly with Pedro, Costa and the like.

Wouldn't be surprised if Luiz and Aguero start having family dinners either.

Comment

• Chelsea have a tiny stadium and no history doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Funny reading some of the idiotic posts on here,
            If you think for one second Aguero would leave for a team like Liverpool you should throw yourself off a cliff
            But Liverpool is a club with history and loyal fans....

I would join Liverpool over Chelsea and Man City, believe that. Then again i'm not a mercenary like the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
              But Liverpool is a club with history and loyal fans....

I would join Liverpool over Chelsea and Man City, believe that. Then again i'm not a mercenary like the rest.

Comment

• history means shat unless you're from liverpool or grew up a fan. Hell, Lewis Holtby grew up a Everton fan, family is English but did he ever join them? Nope. Went to Tottenham just to go back to Germany.

Same with De Bruyne. Grew up a Liverpool fan I think, said he idolized Owen but wound up playing for Chelsea and City. After those two clubs, he will never play for Liverpool.

Same with Lukaku. A true Chelsea fan. Took a field trip to the Bridge in his teenage years and said that he will play for Chelsea on the pitch. The boy is plying his trade for Everton now.

So that 1700 history of Liverpool means jack shat to these young players now. If you aren't making history, no one cares enough to join unless you add a couple zeroes to the right of the initial wage packet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                  Chelsea have a tiny stadium and no history doe
                  The bridge is expanding and since 92' only United have won more trophies than Chelsea and since the 21st century began only Chelsea and United repeatedly win trophies and they are the only two clubs to win in Europe.

Bearing fruit the Bridge is.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    history means shat unless you're from liverpool or grew up a fan. Hell, Lewis Holtby grew up a Everton fan, family is English but did he ever join them? Nope. Went to Tottenham just to go back to Germany.

Same with De Bruyne. Grew up a Liverpool fan I think, said he idolized Owen but wound up playing for Chelsea and City. After those two clubs, he will never play for Liverpool.

Same with Lukaku. A true Chelsea fan. Took a field trip to the Bridge in his teenage years and said that he will play for Chelsea on the pitch. The boy is plying his trade for Everton now.

So that 1700 history of Liverpool means jack shat to these young players now. If you aren't making history, no one cares enough to join unless you add a couple zeroes to the right of the initial wage packet.
                    To summarise, Chelsea fans are butthurt because we're getting Aubameyang

Comment

• Tottenham are getting smashed to absolute bits on Saturday, no doubt about it. Getting their chit pushed back in, FACT. Jot it in you diaries lads because it's gonna be an absolute massacre.

Comment

Working...
                      X