Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: Only McGregor Can Get Me Back, Nobody Else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only reason I was ever intrigued to watch mayweather was to see him get ko'd! Boring fighter and style in my opinion. With that said, mcgregor has no chance, so I'm not interested in seeing this trash, Floyd and mcgregor ain't getting my money! NEXT!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I can't actually believe that Showtime (or any network) would be willing to pay Floyd $100 million to fight Conor McGregor! I won't be mad at Floyd if they are willing to do it, but it would surprise me that someone would do such a thing!
      If the fight brings in way more than that, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        This would be the first time Floyd ever fought anyone his whole career with a reach advantage and power at their natural weight, so I'd like to see it.

The only thing is, Floyd likes to say he's the A-Side, but Mcgregor's PPVs since the Pacquiao fight have smoked Floyd's. Even so, Mcgregor is already making the biggest concession. He is leaving his sport for Floyd's. In return, it's only fair that if Mcgregor is fighting in Floyd's sport, that Floyd should at least fight in Mcgregor's weight class, 154 (or 155) lbs, especially considering Floyd has also competed in that weight class against BOXERS, so why wouldn't he be able to against Mcgregor?

Mcgregor did make 145 a couple years ago, but that was 3 round fights, 5 rounds at most, and that was before he added a ton of muscle to move up to 170. Shorter fights apparently require more strength and weight cutting, but have less need for stamina. For boxing, Mcgregor won't be able to cut as much weight and still function in potential later rounds.

Not that Floyd cares, but staging this fight only to have Mcgregor gas and stop throwing punches after 3 rounds is just going to set the sport back even further. At least do it at 154 lbs or even 160 lbs (they could make a special belt for it and Floyd could claim won a belt at middleweight too), so that the charade at least lasts a few minutes.

And this guy has the balls to call himself Boxing Logic.

Comment

[QUOTE=Boxing Logic;17389368]This would be the first time Floyd ever fought anyone his whole career with a reach advantage and power at their natural weight, so I'd like to see it.

----
          you're new to boxing huh? do some research then apologise for your recent comment

Comment

Total Bullshlt !!

Comment

Conor will knock Floyd out, then make him refer to him as the real TBE in the post-fight interview. Conor bless.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                Total Bullshlt !!
                fighting Horn is too.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  Total Bullshlt !!
                  Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  fighting Horn is too.

BWaHaahaHA!

Comment

Will McGregor get permission to fight from his daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic;17389368[B
                      ]This would be the first time Floyd ever fought anyone his whole career with a reach advantage and power at their natural weight, so I'd like to see it. [/B]
                      De La Hoya had the height AND reach advantage over Floyd. So it wouldn't be the first time Floyd fought someone with a reach advantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X