Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs will KO GGG... Mark my words!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaconpbs might not beat GGG but he would beat anyone on nelos resume

Comment

Chollo vista, Isaak Clarke, Bam Bam Rios. Three little Fa-ggets that hate GGG for being a great fighter. SMDH.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        You have more confidence than Jacobs does.
        Yup. If Danny really believed that, the fight would've took place last weekend.

Comment

Jacobs is a good fighter but GGG is a level above him. Inevitably he's gonna feel some shots that will put him in retreat mode. Jacobs is also chinny. You just don't get dropped by guys like Sergio Mora and expect to withstand a guy like GGG's punches. GGG can also take a punch himself but I expect him to fight Jacobs similar to how he did with Lemieux where he won't be in the line of fire like some expect pumping the jab all night. If he doesn't get your respect early, you're pretty much ****ed. I love Jacobs' story but I think he'll be looking at the MSG lights by round 8-9.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
            Chollo vista, Isaak Clarke, Bam Bam Rios. Three little Fa-ggets that hate GGG for being a great fighter. SMDH.
            Why so touchy????

Relax now little hater.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Jacobs is a good fighter but GGG is a level above him. Inevitably he's gonna feel some shots that will put him in retreat mode. Jacobs is also chinny. You just don't get dropped by guys like Sergio Mora and expect to withstand a guy like GGG's punches. GGG can also take a punch himself but I expect him to fight Jacobs similar to how he did with Lemieux where he won't be in the line of fire like some expect pumping the jab all night. If he doesn't get your respect early, you're pretty much ****ed. I love Jacobs' story but I think he'll be looking at the MSG lights by round 8-9.
              GGG isn't levels above anybody.

He's an old,carefully protected fighter with tiny flamingo legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                GGG's team are the ones dragging their feet with all the extensions.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Why so touchy????

Relax now little hater.
                  I forgot Kigali!!! Damn, they coming out the woodwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    I don't think Jacobs is "scurred", but I think he knows it's very likely he's getting knocked out and/or beaten badly and wants to be paid handsomely for his troubles. Quillin more or less admitted he didn't take a fight with Golovkin because he wanted more money for the physical risk involved.

I don't necessarily blame Jacobs for wanting more money by the way and I think he should get the 40% he's asking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      I don't think Jacobs is "scurred", but I think he knows it's very likely he's getting knocked out and/or beaten badly and wants to be paid handsomely for his troubles. Quillin more or less admitted he didn't take a fight with Golovkin because he wanted more money for the physical risk involved.

I don't necessarily blame Jacobs for wanting more money by the way and I think he should get the 40% he's asking for.

Idk. Look at David Lemieux. He never had to fight Golovkin, he just won the IBF title and he had a great environment back in Canada where he could've made a lot of money as another Lucian Bute. However he took the risk and fought Golovkin.

We talk about risk/reward all the time, if Danny beats GGG he's an instant star. He becomes a flag ship for Showtime and the PBC, where they'll invest way more into him. His sponsorship deals go way up. And he's in line to fight Canelo for even bigger bucks.

So all this talk about Danny needing 40%, when his last two shows have completely flopped (vs Quillin - 386k tv, 8,442 attendance, vs Mora II - 547k tv, <6k attendance), I don't get it. Jacobs isn't a draw and he doesn't have any big money options after this (unless Haymon overpays him to fight Charlo like he did against Quillin).

If Jacobs loses to GGG, his career will pretty much be in the same spot it's in if he vacates to GGG, unless he looks good in defeat, in which case he'll have created himself some future big fight potential.

Comment

Working...
                      X