Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "When She Wins in November, ßringer's Version of Events Becomes Reality" Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    "If"

And you say I deflect.

What about net neutrality, buddy? You know Trump is against it, right? Gonna go along with his plans to axe it so internet service providers can rig the internet in to a business monopoly too?

http://www.theverge.com/2016/11/9/13...-open-internet

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      And you say I deflect.

What about net neutrality, buddy? You know Trump is against it, right? Gonna go along with his plans to axe it so internet service providers can rig the internet in to a business monopoly too?

http://www.theverge.com/2016/11/9/13...-open-internet
      I believe a free market economy will figure it out. Bringer...you were WAYYYYYY wrong and you don't know your country. Take your "L", take your copy and paste-ness, stay off the Huffington post, and do a deep demographic study. If you don't change the way you think, this cucked perception of what is and what isn't from a libtard viewpoint, you will lose again in 4 years. Buh bye now

Comment

I believe a free market economy will figure it out. Bringer...you were WAYYYYYY wrong and you don't know your country. Take your "L", take your copy and paste-ness, stay off the Huffington post, and do a deep demographic study. If you don't change the way you think, this cucked perception of what is and what isn't from a libtard viewpoint, you will lose again in 4 years. Buh bye now
        A free market perspective is the absolute worst case scenario for the internet.

Enjoy paying surcharges for visiting websites without the proper corporate green lights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I was asking you. I know many of the trade laws but not being a blue collar worker, i am trying to understand your point.

How do liberals encourage illegal immigration? Obama has deported more illegals than every other president. Republicans are paid off by business lobbyists to support illegal immigration.

My problem is the actions suggest the words are hollow. Trump says he wants his businesses to profit. Profit as you know is the financial gain, especially the difference between the amount earned and the amount spent in buying, operating, or producing something.

Since foreign labor and goods are always cheaper and the easiest way to profit is to spend as little as possible, i don't see how he is going to employ American workers or use American goods unless they both are devalued so much that it costs the same as using foreign labor.

How does that help the American worker?

Lmao....

"How do democrats encourage illegal immigration?""

That's your ****ing comeback... I dont even know how to respond.. You have literally no idea what you're talking about or what you're talking about

Comment

Enjoy paying surcharges for visiting websites without the proper corporate green lights.

I do agree with you on this issue... Internet is fine how it is, no need to regulate anything..

The only people that want the Internet exploited are huge corporations..

Absolutely nothing wrong with how the internet is currently..

Comment

This thread ****ed you up the ass. I'm glad OP went to the trouble to dig up so much of your bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                I do agree with you on this issue... Internet is fine how it is, no need to regulate anything..

The only people that want the Internet exploited are huge corporations..

Absolutely nothing wrong with how the internet is currently..
                It should be a major concern of each and every one of us who use the internet every day. These corporate ****s are trying to stack the deck and shift the whole paradigm of how the internet works in their favor.

Once they do that the suppression of information will be relatively easy. Just put all the information that goes against your way of thinking or your corporation's bottom line behind a pay wall.

Trump has said he opposed net neutrality on the campaign trail. But like damn near everything else he said, I'm not sure if he even understands the issue. I'm hoping somebody gets his ear about it and he comes down on the side of a free and fair internet, but house Republicans (who are the majority in both branches) are fervently beating their d*cks to doing away with it. Obama was the only thing that stopped them from doing it already.

They really want the internet to become a corporate monopoly and I hope like hell Trump goes against his party on that one.

If not, we all might be paying surcharges to post here in a year or two.

Comment

It should be a major concern of each and every one of us who use the internet every day. These corporate ****s are trying to stack the deck and shift the whole paradigm of how the internet works in their favor.

Once they do that the suppression of information will be relatively easy. Just put all the information that goes against your way of thinking or your corporation's bottom line behind a pay wall.

Trump has said he opposed net neutrality on the campaign trail. But like damn near everything else he said, I'm not sure if he even understands the issue. I'm hoping somebody gets his ear about it and he comes down on the side of a free and fair internet, but house Republicans (who are the majority in both branches) are fervently beating their d*cks to doing away with it. Obama was the only thing that stopped them from doing it already.

They really want the internet to become a corporate monopoly and I hope like hell Trump goes against his party on that one.

It would be unsustainable. The consumer will not go for it.

Comment

Trump has his flaws, but he will be pragmatic and be more middle of the road than far right... He will be the closest thing to Bill Clinton that the country has had..

Trump is narcissistic, and that's a good thing because his ego will want to make sure he is known as a good president, just like how his buildings are top of the line.. He couldn't handle being known as a ****ty builder or president. He will want everyone to love him, so I see him working with dems more than any other republican would.. He will be very reactionary to public polls and will actually make decisions based on public opinion rather than party idealogy...

W. Bush came in as a middle of the road candidate, but quickly went ideological after taking office, same with obama... Clinton was the last president that leaned one way but was more in the middle and a pragmatic executive.. Obama tried to act like that but he was clearly guided by ideology..

I honestly think trump will be more concerned about making the general public happy than make lobbyists happy.. Bowing down to lobbyists will only hurt trumps reputation and he will be exiled liked bush was... The dudes ego and pride are too big for him to be guided by idealogy,, he will actually care if he upsets people,, all he wants is to be a good president for the people..

Not saying he is the greatest human being, but I do think he will try to do want the people want...

Comment

It would be unsustainable. The consumer will not go for it.
                      People said the same thing years ago about price gouging in the pharmaceutical industry, but look what happened (and is still happening) there. Same thing with Citizen's United.

Corporate interests hold entirely too much sway over our government. If there's a common ground to be found between my side and your side, then that's where the conversation needs to start.

I really hope our new leader will stand as firmly against those influences as President as he did during the primaries, because the Republican controlled houses of congress are going to seriously try to pressure him in to siding with their donors.

Comment

Working...
                      X