Ward is fighting 3 times this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    1 division coward.
    Spoken like a true idiot with no knowledge what so ever of boxing or boxing history. By the way your hero Lara turned pro at 154 many years ago and he still fights at 154. I guess he must be a 1 division coward too.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      As I've been telling people who run on about inactivity, he's fought 3 times in the last year and will have been more active than Golovkin by the end of the year, equaling about 4 fights in a year's span. I'm not saying that to attack Golovkin, just to open eyes about activity myths.
      Counting Ward's fight with Smith in June of 2015 ,his fight with Kovalev will be his 4th fight in 17 months. If we count the Golovkin's fight with Monroe in May of 2015, the Brook fight was his 4th fight in 16 months. So both fighters have been equally active over the time span you mention.
      Ward has been active recently but when people talk about his failure to fight, it's about Andre fighting 1x in 2012, 1x in 2013, no fights in 2014 and 1 fight in 2015. If Andre wants to be "the man", it seems like the first requirement for that title is you have to fight more than Ward has.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        so what, he fought a couple of bums, are we all meant to give him a pat on the back? He may aswell of only fought once this year, cause noone wanted to see the other two fights.
        Lololol.... so he should fight all-bums, all the time like your master does, right?
        (hint; you don't need to answer that one)

Comment

Nice to see Ward back active again, however the TS probably needs banning.

Comment

Because they are rivals you moron.
            Manufactured rivals.

Fans want them to be, but, they really aren't relevant to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Lololol.... so he should fight all-bums, all the time like your master does, right?
              (hint; you don't need to answer that one)

Comment

Don't care if he only fights once a year. I'm very disappointed with the younger fighters.

Comment

You need balls you scared girl.
                  You need a baseball bat up your ass and then shoved in your mothers twat

Comment

Working...
                  X