Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nate Diaz: I'd Whoop Mayweather, McGregor Asses in One Night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd would have more trouble with Nate Diaz than he would Conor.

Nate Diaz is too big he is like 6 foot 1 and walks around over 180 pounds, plus his boxing style is very similar to Margarito, that type of style always gave Floyd problems, think Maidana and Castillo but much larger.

Nate will just walk down Floyd, Floyd will try and punch him break his hands and possibly tire out he wont be able to grapple Nate, Andre Ward said the Diaz brothers are legit they have stamina and chin, and throw so many shots you will get tired.

Conor tries too be too much like roy jones mixed with bruce lee, only thing is he has power and long ass arms and southpaw, but Floyd would just pot shot him and roll the shoulders on him.

Nate is way more dangerous, that fool has a chin on him and Floyd will need real fire power to keep that dude off him.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Diaz is a 155 fighter that was given the fight on short notice. He didn't have time to have a camp and make weight so the fight happened at 170.
      Diaz has fought several times in the weight class above 155 (170) and are on of the bigger guys fighting at 155.

But I see your point so I can rephrase that, Conor moved up from 145 to challenge the ufc champion at 155 just 4 months after beating the 145 champion and p4p nr 1 fighter in the ufc.

The 155 champion pulled out two weeks before the fight and diaz stepped in, who is a totaly different style than the 155 champion.
      I doubt Floyd would move up 10 pounds to fight one of the top fighters as was evident when he fought a green 22 year most likely drained alvarez at 151 pounds.
      Even doe Floyd needs IV to make 147..

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Nate Diaz is too big he is like 6 foot 1 and walks around over 180 pounds, plus his boxing style is very similar to Margarito, that type of style always gave Floyd problems, think Maidana and Castillo but much larger.

Nate will just walk down Floyd, Floyd will try and punch him break his hands and possibly tire out he wont be able to grapple Nate, Andre Ward said the Diaz brothers are legit they have stamina and chin, and throw so many shots you will get tired.

Conor tries too be too much like roy jones mixed with bruce lee, only thing is he has power and long ass arms and southpaw, but Floyd would just pot shot him and roll the shoulders on him.

Nate is way more dangerous, that fool has a chin on him and Floyd will need real fire power to keep that dude off him.
        You know boxing/mma, I agree

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          If Rios had really good wins.

And was always in shape

So basically the opposite of Rios

Fyi Nate actually requested 155 and Mcgregor is the one who said the higher weight. Nate Diaz called him out on that lie in public and Mcgregor just tried to play it off with "well i wanted you to be comfortable"
          Diaz was training for a triathalon him and his brother are fitness freaks. They have that Margarito tank
          I meant in terms of how they talk and what they say. Both talk like they punch drunk as hell

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            MMA star Nate Diaz is not buying the high profile headlines. He calls Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor as nothing more than a "publicity stunt."

[Click Here To Read More]

That's my boy !!!

You tell em Nate..... !!

Dude would be a nasty street-fighter.

But yea, none of you guys are coming over and beating Mayweather LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Nate speaking the truth. Aside from him saying he could beat Floyd

he said in a street-fight

And I would bet my house on it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

you're dreaming, Mayweather would completely outclass him

but Floyd would get cleaned up in a street-fight

those 2 sports are waaaaay different, too different to compare

Comment

lets break this down....IF nate diaz never opted for the "girls way out" winning by strangulation he would have been stopped. he was being shredded by a much smaller man dont forget.
                  a boxer and an MMA fighter throw shots differently, a boxer punch is delivered with far more force than an mma fighter, FACT.
                  a gloved match up? just boxing? which gloves? these are the only factors in a very low possibility fight between fmj and conor OR diaz ...lol
                  the gloves, floyd wont go for mitts worn by mma but, will the mma fighter use 10oz boxing gloves? even when his punches (naturally) are not as hard?
                  just boxing: fmj (as far as i know) can only box and play basketball.

so, in terms of an actual fight it would be fmj calling it because of the added risks...he wont wear the smaller gloves, cant do mma BUT, he will deliver his shots with pin point accuracy 99% of the time with greater power.
                  conor has said (like after the diaz ko) that timing beats speed etc...floyd mayweather has mastered this area of the sport of boxing.
                  a boxing match..floyd mayweather easily wins.
                  an mma battle..then its conor mcgregor easily. (or nate diaz) lol

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                    Can we get this brain damaged Mexican **** in a boxing ring with kovalev please
                    Nah, with your mom instead.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                      lets break this down....IF nate diaz never opted for the "girls way out" winning by strangulation he would have been stopped. he was being shredded by a much smaller man dont forget.
                      a boxer and an MMA fighter throw shots differently, a boxer punch is delivered with far more force than an mma fighter, FACT.
                      a gloved match up? just boxing? which gloves? these are the only factors in a very low possibility fight between fmj and conor OR diaz ...lol
                      the gloves, floyd wont go for mitts worn by mma but, will the mma fighter use 10oz boxing gloves? even when his punches (naturally) are not as hard?
                      just boxing: fmj (as far as i know) can only box and play basketball.

so, in terms of an actual fight it would be fmj calling it because of the added risks...he wont wear the smaller gloves, cant do mma BUT, he will deliver his shots with pin point accuracy 99% of the time with greater power.
                      conor has said (like after the diaz ko) that timing beats speed etc...floyd mayweather has mastered this area of the sport of boxing.
                      a boxing match..floyd mayweather easily wins.
                      an mma battle..then its conor mcgregor easily. (or nate diaz) lol
                      Strangulation is ot a girl's way out, dummy. Diaz was beating that ******ed-looking redncek

Comment

Working...
                      X