Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo SHOULD hire Mayweather Sr as his "trainer"......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should hook up with someone who can teach him how to box, like Kovalev's coach JD Jackson.

Comment

He might benefit from Mayweather training him but that will never happen. He has been with his team since he was a kid and they are totally loyal to each other. He will always be trained by them. I think he is a damn good fighter who improves every fight so his team is doing a fine job.

Comment

The trainer/boxer relationship isn't about getting the highest profile/most successful trainer possible. It's about having a team that you click with. Canelo clearly does great things with the coaches he has now. I always have my doubts but, save for 1 fight, they continually come with a sharp gameplan that results in success. I can't see that chemistry happening with Joy in his camp, no disrespect to the guy.

Comment

?

So senior can teach canelo to be Hattoned?

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
            I believe Canelo should include mayweather Sr into his team for his upcoming fight so he can tighten up his defense and master the shoulder roll defensive...hire Mayweather Sr but still keep the Reynoso's involved....thoughts?
            wouldn't hurt

Comment

Working...
            X