No announcement yet.

Why are people still calling Floyd Mayweather a coward? This is ridiculous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people still calling Floyd Mayweather a coward? This is ridiculous

Why are people still referring to Floyd as a coward?
    He has stepped in the ring professionally, 49 times, and won every single time.
    Boxing is one of the most toughest and dangerous sports. He has fought 23 world champions and every single fight he put his health at risk and could have easily gotten brain damage from all the punches to the head in his nearly 20 year career as a professional boxer.

He has more balls and courage than anyone who calls him a coward. Most people calling him coward would be scared to step in the ring with an amateur let alone an 8 division world champion. smh..

Because he beat the guy they love. Beating PAC, Cotto, and Canelo made haters hate more.

When my Niners lost a NFC championship game, I wanted whoever beat them to win it all. But let the best team win. I don't hate the team that beat my team, except Dallas.

But many Niners wanted me to root against the team that went to the super bowl. Because they beat the Niners. I want the team that beat my team to win. To show that my team lost to the best. No shame in that.

I don't want the team that beat my team to look weak & ineffective, that reflects poorly on my team.

Comment

Yeah, but they called him coward before he fought Pacquiao too, not just after. Haters gon hate I guess. Not fair to label a man a coward when he was literally given up his life dedicating himself to boxing and putting his life at risk

Comment

Floyds a pretty dislikable guy and a multiple time woman beater, so if you want to dislike him that's totally fair.

If you found his fights dull, that's also fair.

But he was a great fighter, and one of the best defensive fighters of all time. To not give him that much is just you being a 'hater.' or whatever the kids are calling it now.

Comment

imagine you absolutely despise some athlete because he beat your favorite fighter, so you've spent hundreds of dollars over the years buying his every PPV in the hopes to see him KTFO and every time he wins, again and again.

Thats why theres so many rustled haters

Comment

well...because he is. :ANYWORD:

Comment

People who call Floyd a coward should watch his earlier fights (Chavez, N'dou, Corrales, Burton, Gatti, and more). Exciting fights.

Mosley, Cotto, Canelo were also good fights.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-02-2015, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Better question;

Why are you posting about a retired fighter?! Who cares?

Btw: you have two horrible threads about Floyd. Isn't one enough?

Comment

He is not a coward........he just fought like one

Comment

Working...
                  X